CHAPTER 2: THE DAME ONE

Tsuna was walking home alone when a sudden dread feeling crawl up his spine. He doesn't know why but it was coming from his home.

"Tsuna, I heard from your brother that you throw away the bento that I made for you again," Nana's angry voice echoed the moment he stepped inside their house. He never heard her so mad before like how she is now and it somehow startled him.

"If you don't want the food that I made, fine then I would not be cooking for you anymore. Only Ie appreciates me. What did I do wrong to have a son like you? A dame and insolent child"

He'd never been affected by words since he hide his real self but now he feels like being stabbed again and again by his mother's words. It's not that he didn't appreciate her but Ie never wanted him near his own mother constantly making ways to make him look bad in her eyes.

"Kaasan..."

"Don't call me Okaasan ever again. I'm going to let you stay in my house until you reach a legal age," she said finality in her voice before leaving him dumbfounded.

"So I'm a freeloader in this house now huh," he murmurs to himself trying to laugh off his situation but failed to do so. He was still hurt. He was actually thrown out of his home and it will be official when he's of legal age. What a good proposal?

With heavy footsteps, he slowly walks to his room while he could hear his brother's snickers from the neighboring room. Ietsuna must be having a feast now that he'll soon be getting rid of him.

He locked his room and lazily slump on his bed while staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes of doing nothing, he drag his feet off and get his laptop under the bed.

He is not Sawada Tsunayoshi now, he is the 27thSky.

He logged on using the name he coined when he was ten years old. He sometimes thinks of changing it but then that name somehow gave him a second chance so he decided to keep it. It wasn't just a simple name though, it was feared in the underground society and even civilians have heard of that name gaining him global popularity.

27thSky is a topnotch hacker and had cause downfalls of many mafia families. Alliance was also offered to him with great amount of money but he rejects all of them. He likes to play and alliance will bind him. And it's not like money will be an issue for him.

He already have enough after his first few jobs and he just keep it since he got nothing to spent it to except for his medical bills and stuff. By now though he was rich enough that he doesn't know what he should do with the money that kept on increasing and he's not doing a free job either.

Incoming Message

He clicks the notification and it redirects him to a chat room with a message from someone named VongolaNono. If his hunch was right, he could be dealing with the real deal.

VongolaNono: Greetings 27thSky. You've probably have it a thousand times before but we, Vongola wanted to offer an alliance with you. I know it would mostly favor my Familia but I can assure you that we can arrange an agreement that would suit your taste. I also apologize that my proposal had been sent to you via electronic mail since we don't know where you are to send the formal letters. Vongola Nono, 9th boss of Vongola Familia.

He stares at it for a good few minutes, thinking of what he should reply. Alliance to the Vongola could give him more security but then he's going to have a responsibility towards them.

After a long internal conflict, he finally comes up to a decision.

27thSky: Good day Vongola's Ninth boss. I have offered my help to Vongola before and I would gladly do so again at the right amount however alliance is a little too much for me so I apologize but I have to decline. 27thSky.