CHAPTER 15: 27THSKY

The picture is my idea of 27thSky's look. Sorry for my shitty editing skills, the hood was originally Mammon's. I just insert Tsuna's face. :-P

♥♥♥

Friday, 2:30 PM
Italy

“Boss! Someone’s stealing all of our computer data!” a man shouted even before he throws the door open. Another man inside who were busy counting stacks of money almost jump out of his seat at the sudden interruption.

“What the fuck did I tell you about interrupting me?!”

“But Boss, it was the 27thSky. All of our bank account are being emptied and our transaction records are being open to the public. Our team could barely save some of the names that are being leaked out. We suggest for you to evacuate the premises,” he explained panic still present in his usually stoic face.

His boss, a short man with pale skin from not going out of his office had turn a lot paler at the news. He scrambled out of his seat but did not forget the money in his table and hurriedly stuff all of it in a bag.

“How did this happen? Why of all in the mafia we are being targeted by that pest hacker?” the Don asked. He is almost running to keep up with the long stride of his right hand man but he was still failing after the adrenaline rush had subside.

“It must be from our enemy familia. Sky works for anyone with the right price and destroying a whole familia is not far from his work of expertise. My men was currently destroying all the computers physically to avoid further damage. We’re going to bring you to the safe house until we sorted things out.”

They reach the main entrance and found a plain looking car waiting for him. It will do well in blending in the crowd though will not be ideal if they are going to be ambushed.

Before they could come closer to the car, a distinct sound of a chopper reach them. They stared wide eye at the five army chopper flying closer accompanied by screeching car tires coming from all direction.

“Fuck it! Alert everyone and ready your troops. Those useless guards at the border, they should have warned us!” the Don screech while they were running back at the mansion.

Friday, 9:50 PM
Japan

“The end~” a brunet murmur before closing the laptop in front of him. He stretch his body before staring at the two large monitor behind him. One of them display an old warehouse in different angles while the other shows a bird’s eye view of the Sawada Residence and his room where a lump was hidden under his comforter.

He then turn his attention in front of him. Ten smaller monitors were arranged in a semi-circle where a swivel chair was situated in the middle. All of them were connected to a huge main frame that occupy the whole wall. The whole system was already on standby after all the activity had been ceased.

He unplug the cable that connects to his laptop and did another stretch to work out the knot on his back.

He sure miss his own space. If only the arcobaleno baby isn’t in their house, he could easily went to and fro without a hassle. But the hitman is observant, if he could only see him going home but not leaving the house, he would without a doubt investigate further.

“Now, now, the rest of my money better be deposited when I woke up,” he said to himself again before plopping down on his sofa bed.

Reaching for the remote beside him, he pressed a button and all the lights shut off leaving the turned on video feed the only illumination of the room.