"Fuck. Fuck. You opened a damn flood gate NADEI ROMANOFF. Then you say something sweet and I smile. Fuck you"

Nadei laughs and I turn my face towards him to see his sweet ice blue eyes, the same eyes that hold so much darkness. I know he has his demons as well, maybe I should ask him about them. But I fear that's a door he's not ready to open yet, in the couple weeks I've known him I have learned a few things

1. This man does run New York.
2. He likes his coffee as black as it comes.
3. Somehow him making me feel better helps him with his demons.

He places his hands on my cheeks and pulls me closer for a kiss.

"My job is to make you smile baby."

"Easy there Pakhan. Don't go soft on me now or I might have to tell your men their boss is just a big teddy bear" as I giggle Nadie wraps his arm around my waist and throws me down into the bed.

He pins my hands above my head holding them down with one hand. His mouth finds my neck, he trails soft kisses and nibbles down to my bare breast. His nibbles become bites, lowering down to my erected nipples.

"Nadei..." I whisper as he teases my nipples with his tongue. His other hand finds my throat and he squeezes. I squirm against him and he grips onto my hands and throat tighter.

"Try to call me soft now baby, while I grip onto your sweet little throat. I can feel how wet you are already, you enjoy this. The pain, the torture, the teasing. You enjoy me angry you naughty little thing."

He lowers himself again and bites my lip before sweetly kissing me.

"Unfortunately for you I'm going to leave you here dripping wet and you're not allowed to touch yourself do you understand?"

When I don't respond he squeezes my throat a little tighter

"I asked a question, my love"

"Yes...I understand." I whisper

"Good girl" he let go of my throat and hands before crawling off of me and walking into our bathroom.

"Are you fucking serious Romanoff? Get me all hot and bothered then abandon me! AND IM NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MYSELF SCREW YOU!"

I hear him chuckle from the bathroom before turning on the shower. I'm tempted to join him.....pretty sure I'll get a punishment if I do.

Do I hop in the shower and join him to face consequences?

Do I stay here like a good girl and listen?

Decisions, decisions.

"Eh, Ima joins him....what's the worse that can happen?" I say before jumping out of bed and running to the master bathroom.

I slowly creep in careful not to disturb him, the steam covering the glass doors allowing nothing but his silhouette to be seen. I watch as the water carefully drips down his back, I remove my clothes and place them gently on the floor. I slowly open the glass door and slide in.

Nadei jumps slightly as I wrap my arms around his waist kissing his back.

"Naughty girl, you just can't help yourself can you." Nadei turns around and pushes me against the shower wall roughly. "You defy me Printsessa and I want to punish you....but I don't want to hurt you"

I bite my lips and look deeply into his eyes "I'm a big girl Nadei. I'm sure I can take it" devilish smirk forms across his face.

"This is going to be harsh, you will be sore and perhaps cry. I will not hold back this time."