***Chapter18***

Al Salam W alaukym People of earth.

My lovley readers.

How are you all?

I know I haven't updated in a while, but my exams have strated so I didn't have much time.

But here it is, chapter eighteen.

And so sorry for the late update.

LOVE YA ALL!!

enjoy

~Saya :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Edited

CHAPTER18

"No"

"I am telling the truth, please you have to believe me, you have to trust me on this" She cried desperately.

"No! No I don't have to believe anything of what you're telling me and most certainly I don't have to trust you, you lost that right long ago!" I replied sternly, shaking my head at her.

*~*~*~Half an hour earlier~*~*~*

I watched as Yusuf drove out of the parking lot. A huge smile on my face. I couldn't be happier.

I opened the door to the coffee shop, eager to start working again.

I saw Sandra hugging a girl at cashier register, I walked up to them, confused at who might this girl be, but once the girl turned around, my heart stopped.

I froze in place.

"Noor, you won't believe who's here" Sandra smiled brightly at me.

"Hi" Samira said with a nervous smile on her face.

I only grimaced as I heard her voice.

No

What the hell is she doing here?!

Why is she back?!

Now that everything is finally fine. Why the hell did she come back?!

Why now?!

I took a step back away from her.

"Noor you won't believe it, I was just working when Samira came up to me. At first I didn't recognize her, but once I did I was so surprised" Aunt Sandra kept talking, while I was still frozen in place, with Samira by her side looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"She told me she was here to see you, isn't that wonderful dear? Your best friend is finally back!" She smiled so brightly at us.

I could only muster a shaky nod.

I was indeed surprised, and my best friend was indeed back, but it was most certainly NOT wonderful.

I shakily walked up to Sandra.

"Sandra, would you please let us have a moment?" I asked her although my eyes fixed on the girl in front of me.

The one who buried a part of me.

A part I don't think that I'm ever getting back.

"Of course dear, take all the time you want." With that I pulled on Samira's hand roughly, and walked into the Staff Room.

I closed the door behind us.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

It's fine Noor you can do this.