"I love you so much..."

It's already the end of the school year. Yoongi had accepted the fact that me and Jimin got together and me and Jimin started sharing a room. My old room was still my room but I never used it. We actually used it as a dancing studio since it was pretty big. The huge bed left, the denk left. And more stuff left. Just the closets stood in.

They placed 3-4 mirrors and yep, it looked like a dancing studio. Today was my graduation day. And also the day to tell Jimin that I'm pregnant. I found out a week ago and now I felt like it's the right moment.

Everyone was at my graduation day. Except for my real family. But my brother, he was always there for me. All his hyungs were with him and ofc Jimin, cause let's face it, which teacher won't show up at a graduation day.

After the whole graduation stuff we all went home and Jin cooked food for us. I sat down and stood up quickly reminding myself that I had to tell something.

Jin placed all the food on the table.

"So today I wanna say something. First of all thank you for all coming to my graduation day, I really appreciate it. And also thank you for having me here for almost a year. Without having the most amazing brother I wouldn't even know where I would be right now. But now. Also some news about me and Jimin...

I'm pregnant!"

Jimin teared up. Feeling my stomach...

"I'm gonna be a daddy?"

"Let's say dad..."

I chuckled and the rest screamed.

"WE ARE GONNA BE UNCLES!!!!!"
Jin screamed, Taehyung doing one weird dance someone help this child.

"No I'm gonna be the real uncle!! Like blood related hehe"
Yoongi said making me smile.

"I'm happy you two came together. I couldn't wish for a better dad that my sister could have"

"Hey!!" Namjoon screamed making all of us laugh.

"Now it's my turn to make an announcement." Jimin said. Grabbing my hand pulling me to next to the table. He got on one knee and got something out of his pocket. He opened the little box as tears already got down my cheeks.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes... YES!! I'll marry you!!"

I cried and hugged him.

"I love you so much..."

We both said at the same time.