Chapter 18

Hey guys!

I read your comments from last chapter and i'm glad you guys liked it (:

Enjoy <333

* * * * * * * * * * * *

K a y d e n c e

When I wake up the second time, I'm sweating. The sheets are clinging to my skin while my hair is matted to the sides of my face. I feel like complete shit, and I don't even have to look in the mirror to know I look like it too. I've only been asleep for a few minutes at the most but the horrible taste in my mouth makes me feel like I've been sleeping for days. My head is pounding and the sun coming through my window is burning my eyelids, that I have to squint when I open my eyes.

I groan and finally force myself to climb out of bed, stumbling over my own feet and losing my balance momentarily. I shove my hair out of my face and look at my appearance in the mirror, cringing at how hideous I look. I rub the makeup smeared under my eyes away and gather my messy hair into a bun, moving to strip the clothes from last night off. I change into a pair of yoga pants and a light blue shirt before I decide I look somewhat decent enough to walk outside. I really need a glass of water.

I trudge to my door, opening it and stepping outside into the hallway as I start to make my way to the kitchen when voices in the living room stop me.

"...you still love her?" Someone with an Irish accent rings loud and clear. Is that...? Oh god no.

I quickly take a few more steps towards the living room, stopping right behind the wall that's blocking me from it as I lean to hear what is said next.

"I-I don't know." Harry. Even though his voice sounds strained, I still recognize his voice. Are they talking about me? I quietly lean a little further, moving to stick my head out so I can see whose talking but I can only see Harry. He's sitting on the chair at the desk and he's leaning back in it, shrugging his shoulder before he says, "Look she's hot, physical attraction is all I feel for her. I'd fuck her. That's it."

I gasp. I don't stop to think when I step out fully into the doorway, my gaze immediately moving to the other side of the room when I realize that I'm out in the open. Four very familiar faces are staring back at me wide eyed, and for a brief moment I feel panicked at the sight of them. I have no idea how they feel towards me and suddenly five men that hate me, all in the same room as me, seems more than I can take.

I quickly look away from them and feel the anger replace the panic as I turn back to meet Harry's eyes. He looks shocked, and the blood has drained from his face when it dawns on him that I've heard what he's said. A lump has formed at the back of my throat and never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would feel disgusted by him. But here I'm standing, and all I can think about doing is throwing up at the sight of him, at the words he just said to them. I'm glaring at him, and I can actually feel my skin burning from so much rage. If I touched him I was so sure I could physically burn him.

He blinks once and suddenly sits up, resting his hands on his knees. "Kaydence..."

I hold my hand up to stop him and he clenches his jaw, pressing his lips in a hard line. There is nothing I want more then to scream at him, to cuss him out, but I will not start a scene in front of his friends.

"You can actually go fuck yourself." I answer in reply to what he had said about me, smiling tightly at him and probably looking like a crazy person. He flinches, and blinks away as he avoids eye contact with me. I force myself to keep my face pleasant when I turn my attention back to the four other boys sitting on the couch, feeling uneasy as I look each of them in the eye.