Chapter 40

*smirks deviously*

* * * * * * * * * * *
As soon as we enter the guest house, Kaydence pauses to reach around me and unlock the door for the others like she said she would. She glances at me and her bottom lip is between her teeth again, her hand moving back to mine and tugging me down the hallway. I follow her inside the bedroom and automatically move to close the door behind me, locking it with my free hand.

Right when I turn around I'm met with Kaydence's lips on mine. My back falls into the door and my hands come up to cup her face, kissing her slowly but hard. Her lips are moving with mine and I note how she tastes like strawberries. She moves her arms around my neck, crossing them while I release her face and run my fingertips into her tied up hair, making it fall loosely at her neck. Her hair is a little wet from a shower she must have a taken and I get a whiff of shampoo when I pull my hands back and let them trail down her sides and all the way to her hips. I squeeze them momentarily before moving my hands down to her thighs gripping them tightly and bending to swiftly pick her up. I bring her legs to both sides of me and she takes the hint, moving to wrap them around my waist when I push myself away from the door and walk us to the bed. I let us both fall on top of it, my hands reaching out to hold my weight off of Kaydence. She crawls backwards on the bed while I crawl forward, our lips never breaking apart. She lays down beneath me and moves her hand to the back of my neck, gripping my hair in her hands. She tugs my head closer to hers and when she does my mouth parts when a groan escapes me and I move to kiss her neck. She inhales a small breath and her hands move from my hair to the front of my buttoned shirt. She moves down it, remembering I only had buttoned two of them earlier today and pops both buttons before opening my shirt completely. My chest is exposed to her and my skin warms when she runs her soft hands over me.

She tugs my shirt off my shoulders and I pull away briefly to pull it off, tossing it to the floor and moving forward to kiss her again. Her lips meet mine halfway and her hands are running over my chest again, her nails lightly scratching me and making me groan into Kay's mouth. She moves her legs on either side of me when I duck my head down to kiss her neck, her head tilting back to allow me access. I lightly kiss her but when I feel her hand moving down to the waistband of my jeans, my lips pause against her. She moves to unbuckle my pants and as much as I want her to keep going, this is not what I had planned.

I swiftly grab both her hands and pin them to the bed above her head and her eyes widen at me, confusion taking over her soft features.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, my lips brushing her neck and she visibly shivers.

"I thought you wanted your reward..." She says confusedly and I nip her neck lightly, making her yelp in surprise.

"Oh I do," I say and begin kissing my way back up to her lips. I stop right before I get to them and her brown eyes meet mine, watching me curiously when I smirk down at her. "But that's not what I meant baby."

"What? What did you mean?" She asks me and this time I kiss her softly before answering. I let one of her hands go, moving both her hands in only one of mine while my other free hand trails down her neck. Her breathing quickens and I run my forefinger over her shirt, down to her waist.

"As much as I'd love those plump lips of yours wrapped around me," I lean closer to her to the point where my lips were barely touching hers. "I rather be touching you."

"W-what?" She stutters and her breathing is uneven.

"I want to touch you." I whisper to her and kiss her again, my tongue barely poking out to lick her bottom lip before pulling away.

"But it's your reward?" She seems so confused and It's so cute that I kiss the crease in her forehead. She watches me closely as my hand moves over her waist to the hem of her shirt and I slowly push it and duck my hand underneath it.