Chapter 56

"Now look at you, I've turned around

 and you've almost grown."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

After struggling to crawl out of bed with Harry refusing to let me go, I managed to finally escape and lock myself in the bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for it to warm before hopping inside and washing my body with Harry's body wash that he had brought in here a few days ago. It smelled strongly of mint and had a musk of cologne in it as well, but I didn't care. I liked smelling like Harry, it gave me comfort during the few times I'd be away from him through out the day. I quickly washed my hair, and turned the shower off as I reached for the nearest towel and dried myself off with it. I wrapped it around my body tightly, wringing my hair out and leaving it to stick to my back and chest. I brushed my teeth and once I finished I unlocked the door and stepped out into the bedroom. 

Harry was sitting at the edge of the bed with only his boxers on, his feet planted on the floor as his elbows rested on his knees and his fingers clutched his phone in his hands. He looked up at me when I walked in and his chain necklace dangled from his chest when he did. His eyes raked my body and a lazy smirk grew on his lips, making me roll my eyes at him before walking over to my luggage. 

"You should just keep the clothes off." He called from behind me and I was thankful I had my back turned to him so he couldn't see the small smile on my face.

"And you should control those hormones of yours." 

"I already told you, I can't seem to control myself around you." 

I shook my head and grabbed a pair of underwear, sliding it on underneath my towel. Knowing Harry was still watching I dropped the towel from my body, keeping my back to him as I moved my arms through the straps of my bra and clasped it. I heard him get up from the bed and I hurriedly pulled on a pair of jean shorts, but he got to me before I could put my shirt on. He placed his hands on my waist and I forced myself to ignore them, picking up a plain white t-shirt. 

"Teasing isn't very nice." He whispered against my shoulder, leaning down to place a lingering kiss in the dip between my neck and shoulder.

"I wasn't teasing." 

"You knew I was watching you." 

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have been looking." 

"You're too beautiful not to look at, I'm always going to look at you." He muttered and I shivered at his words, knowing that was the exact reaction he wanted. I groaned and tugged my shirt over my head, feeling his breath fan my neck when he laughed. I lightly elbowed him in the stomach and then turned around to face his wide smile. 

"That was unbelievably cheesy." 

"Yet, it worked. Didn't it?" He beamed at me and I rolled my eyes at him but nodded. He chuckled and kissed my forehead and then turned on his heel to his bag of clothes. He pulled a pair of jeans on while I brushed my dripping hair out, drying it with my towel as much as I can. By the time I've completely finished with my hair and put a little mascara on, Harry's sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone with a frown on his face. 

"Everything okay?" I ask, slipping my feet into my strapped sandals. He pokes his tongue out to lick his bottom lip, looking up at me with unfocused eyes. He looks distracted and nods slowly, his gaze falling back to his phone momentarily. 

"Yeah..." His eyebrows furrow when he reads something on his screen and his face twists in thought. I move to stand in front of him then, letting my hand brush his hair away from his face. He looks back up at me, blinking out of whatever was running through his head.