14.

Chapter Fourteen 💙🏁

"Girl, I can't believe Nip actually letting you push the Bentley

"Girl, I can't believe Nip actually letting you push the Bentley. You sure you ain't over there putting it on that nigga? From what I heard, he ain't even let Chyna drive this car," Megan said.

Today was the day of Ermias birthday bash. When Lauren woke up this morning, there was a note on his side of the bed that said he was going to be out all day but he left her the black card and the keys to the Bentley. He told her to get whatever she wanted today and made sure she looked good for him tonight because it was on him.

"Girl, no, I am not fucking Nip. I ain't a hoe," Lauren told her.

"No, you're just spoiled as hell

"No, you're just spoiled as hell. I can just imagine what it's going to be like when you do lay it on his ass," Megan laughed.

"Girl, shut up. You are stupid. Anyways, is this the shop?" Lauren asked.

"I think so," Megan answered.

"Alright, let's go,"

"Chyna, ain't that Nip's car?" somebody in the shop asked.

As soon as Chyna looked up and saw Nip's Bentley, she started smiling. "Sure is, I know my nigga car anywhere."

"I would hope, he the only nigga in LA with one like it," Lisa, the owner said.
The smile on Chyna's face quickly fell when she saw Lauren get out of the driver's side of the car smiling and laughing as if she had just struck gold.

"Oop, that's Ermias car but that's damn sure not Ermias getting out," Lisa said, stating the obvious.

Chyna was so pissed, she couldn't even speak. All eyes in the shop were on her to see what she was going to do. When Lauren and Megan walked into the shop, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Megan , being the more outspoken one out of the sisters, was about to ask if there was a problem until her eyes fell on Chyna . Before anyone could speak, Lauren phone started ringing.