9.

Chapter Nine 💙🏁

Lauren had just gotten in from work and was ready to crash

Lauren had just gotten in from work and was ready to crash. She had allowed Nip to talk her into switching her schedule from working the night shift and her body was still trying to get adjusted. It seemed as soon as she got undressed to take a shower, her phone was ringing. Walking out of the bathroom, she answered the phone for Nip.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Lauren , I'm hungry as fuck, ma," Nip whined into the phone.

"Uhh, okay. And?"

"I want some Doritos shrimp nachos ," he told her. "We want some nachos."

"Who the hell is 'we'?" she asked."

Me and Mario, you know that shit. We want the whole everything on em. Jalapeños, sour cream, tomatoes, all that shit," Nip said.

"Nip, I just got off of work and you expect me to cook?" Coco sighed.

"Don't take all day, niggas ain't ate shit all day," he said, ignoring everything she just said.

"Are you asking me to cook for you or are you telling me to cook for you?"

"I'm telling you and when you're done, bring it over to 7 Mile. Thanks, bae, you're the best with your sexy ass," Nip said before hanging up.

"Oh, I can't stand his yellow ass!"  Lauren yelled.

For the life of her, Lauren couldn't understand why she was performing all the wifely duties for Nip when they weren't even together. She would be lying if she said she hadn't slowly developed some type of feelings for him in the time.

they had been spending together. Even though he was rude as hell and always wanted things done his way with no exceptions, he was always there for her when she needed him.

After taking her shower, she threw on a pair of leggings and a crop top so she could run to the store and get the items she didn't have to fix the nachos. While she was in the grocery store, she was texting her sister and not paying attention to where she was going when she ran her cart into someone.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," she said as she bent down to pick her phone up that she had dropped. When she stood up straight, she was met with one of the sexiest men she had laid eyes on since Nip. She didn't even realize she was staring until he opened up his mouth to speak.

"Damn, mami, where you rushing off to that you couldn't see me standing here?"