6.

Chapter Six 💙🏁

As soon as Lauren laid down to go to sleep, her phone started ringing

As soon as Lauren laid down to go to sleep, her phone started ringing. Snatching her phone off the dresser and seeing that it was Nip calling her, she rolled her eyes and hit the ignore button. She was not in the mood to entertain him tonight. Rolling over, her phone started ringing again.

"What?" she answered.

"Try again," Nip said before hanging up.
Lauren looked at her phone like it was crazy, trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Before she could even put it back on the dresser, once again, Nip was calling her.

"Oh my gosh, what the hell!" she yelled before answering again. "Hello?" she answered.

"That's better, don't answer with no 'what' when I'm calling you," Nip told her.

"Nip, it's after midnight, why are you calling me?" she sighed.

"Did you think about what I told you?" he questioned, referring to the conversation they had yesterday.

"Yes, and the answer is still no!" she huffed as she got out of the bed to see who the hell was knocking on her door like a maniac. "Hold on," she told Nip .

"Who the hell banging on your door like that?" Nip asked.

Ignoring him, Lauren snatched her door open with an attitude.

"I guess you think a nigga be playing with you," Kingston said as he barged his way in, damn near knocking her down.

"What are you doing here, Kingston ?"
At this point, Lauren felt as if she was about to lose her mind. She had one crazy nigga on the phone and one that had just showed up at her house. Hanging up on Nip, she decided to focus on Kingston since he was standing in front of her looking all types of crazy.

"King, I'm not going to ask you again."
King was pacing back and forth until he stopped and stood in front of Lauren with a look she couldn't decipher.

"You fucked that nigga?"

"What?" Lauren laughed. "King , get out of here with all that."

Before she knew what was happening, Kingston had slapped the shit out of her and dragged her down to the ground by her hair. King placed his hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming as he placed his weight on her while removing her shorts. Lauren tried to scream and fight him off of her but her screams were muffled and she was no match for his strength.