3.

Chapter Three 💙🏁

Nip felt eyes burning a hole in his back as he buckled up his pants

Nip felt eyes burning a hole in his back as he buckled up his pants. Pulling his shirt over his head, he made sure he had everything he came with as he prepared to leave.

"What, man?" he asked without breaking his stride.
"Nothing, not a damn thing, Ermias."

"Alright, I'm gone

"Alright, I'm gone." He shrugged.

"You should stay gone for a while, I mean, that's what you're going to do anyways."

"No problem. I was doing your ass a favor by stopping by. I can get anybody I want to fuck and suck my dick," he told her.

Nip and Chyna's relationship had become rocky lately. She went from being his main lady to feeling like just another notch in his belt. Now she barely saw Nip unless he was stopping by to give her some money or something, and half the time he sent somebody else to do it. She wasn't dumb, she knew when a nigga either didn't want you anymore or was fucking somebody else. In their case, she figured it had to be the latter because he wouldn't come around if he didn't want her.

Truth be told, Nip was just bored with her now and had outgrown her. The only reason he kept her around was because she was a good fuck and he had love for her, but he wasn't in love with her. He honestly didn't know if he ever was. Now he was on to something different and Lauren had just jumped on his radar. If she acted right, she could possibly be his new main lady.

As soon as he reached his car, he called Demario .

"What?"

Nip had to pull the phone away from his ear to make sure he'd dialed the right number.

"Who is this?" he asked the female, already knowing it was Megan .

"Who you think it is?" Megan questioned.

"Come on, Brandy , stop playing and give my boy the phone before I tell his girl," he said.