Chapter 8 Morning

An: Hey guys sorry for the long wait, I've been super busy with Halloween and cosplay stuff!
__________________________

The sun shone brightly through the window and right in my face as I slowly opened my eyes. It was early morning and Suzuya was sleeping right next to me, not giving a single damn about the sun.

I smiled softly at his childish sleeping face and sat up slowly while looking down at him. I leaned down and kissed his forehead before standing up and going to take a shower.

The memories from last night replayed over and over again as I cleaned myself up.

When i finished with my shower I got up wrapping a white towel around my body before I opened the door of the bathroom and walked out.

I froze in one spot when I realize that Suzuya wasn't in bed and no where in sigh.

As I felt arms snake around me from behind I almost jumped feeling scared.

"Morning beautiful." I heard him whispered in my ear as he kissed the back of my neck softly and gently.

"Morning.." I whispered back and turned around into his arms. He had put on a black tank too and a pair of boxers.

"How did you sleep?" Suzuya asked wrapping his arms around me. I was soaking wet but he didn't seem to care.

"I slept great." I answered as I ten asked,"Do you have to go to work today..?"

Suzuya sighed softly and nodded,"I have to. If I don't then I can't keep you safe from the doves."

I simply nodded as well,"Alright."

"When I get back tho. We are still going to have that talk while I stitch you up some more." He whispered into my ear.

I didn't mind getting my scars getting stitched up but I couldn't stand the fact that he was going to make me tell him why I do this to myself.

"Alright..." I whispered and then he let go of me as he put on the rest of his clothes. So did I, and after I did so I put my hair into a messy bun.

Suzuya then put on his shoes and turned his attention to me once more,"I'll bring you back something to eat. I know it's been a while."

He was right. I was starting to get hungry once again so I nodded,"Okay. Thank you."

Suzuya pressed his lips against mine but not for a split minute,"I'll be back soon. Take care of yourself while I'm gone. And please don't do that while I'm not here." He said and slightly kissed my wrist, looking at me while doing so.

"I won't. I promise..." I whispered and watched him. He smiled and pet the top of my head.

"Good. Bye ____." He said before he left.

The sudden feeling of lonely was hit me when he walked out the door to go to work. I just have to keep saying he will be back until he actually comes back.

__________________________

An: I know this is a short one but I'm so tired T~T don't hate me. I'll try my best to update tomorrow.