Hard to get Chapter 4

An: This one might be short. Sorry for taking so long to update >~< I've had a lot of stuff.. Going on.

__________________________

A few days had passed and I was still stuck at Suzuyas house. He won't let me leave no matter what excuse I give him.

He does bring me meat to eat so I dont get hungry.

I've been wondering. Why does he want to keep me hear so badly. I know the doves are after me but I can handle them. I feel like I'm treated like a kid.

But maybe there's a different reason..

The unnecessary kissing gives me a huge feeling that he like me, but he never fully said that he does.

The question is.. Do I like him?

I have out a long sighed as I dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen as I started making myself coffee. The house was quiet so I guess that Suzuya went to work.

While pouring the coffee in my cup I see the stitched on my wrists over my cuts.

"Tch.. Why couldn't he leave my scars alone.." I mumbled angrily and then turned around with my cup and almost dropped it as I let out a squeak.

Suzuya stood behind the kitchen counter. A grin on his lips.

I took a deep breath an calmed down as I said,"I thought you were at work."

"Took the day off." He said simply and walked around the kitchen counter over to me where I was standing.

I tensed up as he got closer. When he stood in front of me he took the cup from my hands and set it on the counter. Then he took my left arm an looked at my wrist and smiled and he started kissing every cut.

"W-what are you doing..?" I asked quickly and stared at him as she did that.

He slightly shrugged and then pulled away from my wrists and said,"Those stitches. Try mean you are mine." He said and put one hand behind my neck and his other arm around my waist. I felt his lips press against my lips and he mumbled,"And only mine."

I gasped at him actions and tried to push him away but he held unto me tightly."Get off of me...!"

"You tell me to get off.. But you really like it don't you..?" He said smirking and sucked on a part of my neck. I had to bite down on my lip to keep the small moans inside.

He was right. I liked it. But I didn't say anything.

I felt his hand slide down my side to the line of my pants before he stopped and let go of me.

I was breathing heavily and put my hands on the counter behind me to keep myself up.

He smirked and turned, leaving me with nothing more.

Was he playing hard to get or something?

I sighed and stood up straight and I got my cup of coffee and went past him and into my room.

Two can play at that game then. I thought as I smirked and took a sip of my coffee.