Chapter 6 It was just a dream

An: Okay this one might be short be next chapter might be lemon so beware!! XD

__________________________

Darkness.

Darkness is all I could see.

I felt cold, alone and not wanted.

I walked and walked endlessly. I soon saw a light which shined down at a dinning room table, a table with human food, a big feast.

Around the table sat my father, mother, and my younger brother. My best friend had joined them and sat on the other side of the table.

Then I saw. I saw myself. Sitting next to my best friend.

Everyone was all dolled up, their faces blank. They weren't moving.

Then my body at the table moved as the real me stood and watched from the distance.

"Don't..." I whispered knowing what was going to happen.

The me at the table walked around the table. Eyes turning in ghoul eyes, veins spreading through my face. From my back grew two pairs of bloody, glass looking wings. My ghoul power.

As the body of mine continued walking around the table it started killing off my family one by one, eating them and savoring every last drop of there blood and flesh.

"Stop.. Please." I said but the fake me continued feeding.

Why aren't you stoping? Why, why, why?!

I tried to run forwards but my body wouldn't move. The fake me was now enjoying eating my best friend.

My eyes were filling up with years as I begged for the fake me to stop.

No. She doesn't stop. My chest hurt badly from me crying as I feel to my knees.

Why couldn't I stop myself..?

Why..?

* * *

My fists were pounding on something as I slowly opened my eyes, I ha been screaming why and my face was wet with tears.

"____, it's okay. Your fine. I'm right here." I heard comforting words as I stopped pounding on what ever it was. I looked up still unable to stop crying and saw the white haired boy laying next to me. Looking at me with sad eyes.

"You were just dreaming. Your safe now.." He whispered and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

I buried my face into his chest, gripping at his shirt as I wrapped my arms around him as well.

I was confused.. I knew it was a dream but it really happened a few years ago and it felt all so real one again.

Suzuya pressed his lips against my forehead, petting my back soothingly.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I tried to say and tried to stop myself from crying.

"Hey..." Suzuya moved one Han and put it on my chin, making me look at him."You don't need to apologize. I've got you and your safe. Your safe.." He repeated quietly before he gently pressed his lips against mine, moving one hand up to my cheek and whipping away my tears that had stopped flowing.

Suzuya pulled back after a minute and looked at me once more. Smiling as he said. "You should go back to sleep, I'll skip work today and stay with you. Just rest."

I wanted to argue saying i don't want to but I kept my mouth shut and closed my eyes, burying my face into his chest once more.

"I love you,____..." He whispered into my ear, still petting my back slowly.

My heart raced faster at his words. My face turning a shade of light pink.

"I..." I hesitate for a minute, nothing came out of my mouth. I couldn't say it back. I wanted to but couldn't. Not yet.

__________________________

An: Hope this one was okay, I'll update tomorrow so be patient. =^~^= I love you all and I hope your enjoying this so far. Comment to tell me if you like it or not!