Let me have a taste Chapter 3

Authors note: Sorry for the super slow update, I've been really busy lately >~< hopefully you guys like the fanfic so far, sorry if I get any detail wrong, this is my first fan fic and I'm trying my best!

__________________________

I quickly tried to forcefully push Suzuya away but he was stronger and wasn't about to pull back any minute. And now I couldn't do anything but melt into the kiss.

His lips tasted sweet but I didn't allow it to get to me. When he finally pulled back he smirked and took a step back. Examining my actions.

I was slightly breathing heavily as I looked up at him as made an angry face as I whispered,"Pervert.."

Suzuya let out a small laugh as he ruffled my hair and said,"Don't deny it. You liked it."

"Tch..." I did like it but didn't admit it. He was a person I have never met before. I looked away as I hid my bright pink face.

Suzuya chuckled again and said,"You must be hungry, I never let you finish your meal." He reached out his hand to me and said,"Lets go, I have something for you in the fridge."

I have even realized that I was still hungry. I hesitated at first but then slowly tried to stand. I almost fell down to the floor as pain shot through me. But Suzuya managed to catch me in his arms and smiled,"Take it easy. We aren't in any rush."

I gripped at his shoulder as he helped me get to the kitchen. He sat me down at a small dinning table and then went to open the fridge as he took out a brown package with a brown string wrapped around it.

He came back and handed me the package,"Here."

I raise my right eyebrow and asked,"What is that..?"

"Food." He said smiling as he took a seat in front of me and I took the package. I stared at it for a while before I slowly opened the package. Inside was a 6 x 7 inch piece of human meat. It was bloody and looked delicious as I slightly licked my lips and the saw Suzuya look away out the window.

"You okay..?" I asked still looking at him.

"Yes. I just don't approve of ghouls eating humans. Even though they are just trying to survive." Suzuya answered quietly.

"It not like I like eating them. I also agree with the fact that we are all trying to survive." I said as I picked up the meat and bit into it as I got blood all over my hands and around my mouth. The taste was sweet. The person that got this meat had a good taste for people.

After about ten minutes I finished eating and I felt my wound heal quicker as I was able to stand. I didn't want Suzuya to see me all covered in blood so I quickly stood up and went to wash my hands and face.

But he had stood up and grabbed my wrist, spinning me around as he embrace me in his arms, his face a centimeter away from mine a he whispered,"I want a taste too." And as I opened my mouth to say something he quickly took the chance to press his lips against mine, letting his tongue slip into my mouth and explore every inch of it as he got the taste of the blood.

I felt like as I was melting away as I allowed him to explore inside my mouth. After a few minutes he pulled away and smirked seeing my helpless self,"Bitter, but not bad."

I can see why it would be bitter. He's a human. I'm a ghoul so I find the table sweet.

He then let go of me an licked his lips that had some blood on them. I stood there shocked for a second but i turned away quickly and pretended like it never happened. I washed the blood off my hands an the leftover blood around my mouth,"What is his problem? Hes such a creep." I thought looking down at the bloody water that went down the drain.

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I was at school when I wore this xD. Next chapter I believe will be out either tomorrow or the day after.