Questions Chapter 2

I woke up on a cold bed, looking around I saw I was in a small white room. I tried to sit up but a pain in my stomach knocked me back to lay down on the bed.

I put my hand on my stomach and felt bandage under my shirt. I sighed and tried to replay what happened last night but all I remember is passing out.

And that I got stabbed somehow with a small knife.

Unlike usual ghouls my scars or wounds take longer then usual to heal.

I sighed and looked at my wrist feeling a slight sting of pain on them. I saw red stitches over my scars that I have given myself. My eyes widened and I turned my head, quickly trying to look for my jacket.

As I was scanning the small room with my eyes, I saw the white door slowly crack open. The white haired male that looked like a girl at first walked into the room stretching and yawning as he saw me awake,"Ah, Good morning _____."

He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it next to me as he held out my jacket. "Looking for this?"

I quickly grabbed it away from him and tried to sit up so I could put it on. I failed and heard him sigh as he helped me put it on. I noticed that he had the same red stitches that I now have on my wrists.

"Who are you..?" I asked in almost a hiss as I stared up at him.

"I'm Suzuya. Suzuya Juuzou." Suzuya answered with a smile across his face.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here?" I quickly threw questions at him as he sighed and pet my head.

"Calm down. I'll answer all your questions later. But how are you feeling?" Suzuya asked. He didn't really seem like a person that would care but he asked it anyways.

Suzuya also seemed overly happy at the moment as well. It was odd.

"I've been fine.." I said hesitantly. I wanted to leave and go home. But I didn't think that was going to happen for a long time.

"Good." Suzuya said and plopped down in a chair next to a desk in the room. He sighed and then said,"Now. Start again and take your time asking your question."

"Okay. How do you know my name?" I asked the first question as I leaned back against the wall that the bed was next to.

"I have my ways of finding things like that out." Suzuya said but it didn't really answer my question.

"Why am I here?" I asked quickly and waited for an answer.

"Because I want to keep you safe."

"Safe me from what..?" I asked.

"From the CCG. I was supposed to kill you. But I didn't want to. And they found out that I never got rid of you. So I had to kidnap you to keep you quiet so you need to pretend your dead for now. Until things calm down." Suzuya slightly explained.

"Why didn't you want to kill me..?" I mumbled quietly as I felt slightly confused. Questions floating around my head.

Suzuya smirked as he stood up from his chair and walked over to me. Putting his right hand on my chin to make me look at him. His other hand above my shoulder on the wall.

His face was an inch away from mine as I felt my face turn a bright pink.

"Because your mine. And I don't want to lose you." He whispered before he pressed his lips against mine.

__________________________

Arthur's note: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I hope it's good enough. I'll update another chapter tomorrow. This one was supposed to be a slight cliff hanger. :3