"And I'm sure it's a great selling-point to entice the ladies you bring here. Or the men, ya' know, I support it."

He narrows his eyes playfully, "Now, how'd you know I was Bi?"

"Intuition," you sip your drink.

His dark eyes gleam in the dim light, "You're a very intriguing woman."

"I've been told," you grin.

And then he sighs, as if in defeat.

"You know, I like you. That's pretty rare for me," he strolls to one of the black leather chairs and takes a seat, spreading his legs wide, "I think I would've considered a second date."

You throw back the rest of your whisky, hissing at the sharp sting in your throat. You set your empty glass down on a small table before pick up a small pillow off the couch and pacing with swinging hips toward the handsome CEO. He follows your movements as slink across the floor, watching when you drop the pillow to the town and kneel between his legs.

"You're a smart man, Mr. Min," you run your hands up his thighs, "I think you already know I'm not a second date type of girl."

"What a shame," he hums. The spark behind his eyes turns to a dark smolder.

"It's okay," you pull down the zipper of his slacks, "I'll still make it worth your while."

You reach inside his pants, pulling out his large, half-hard cock. Clearly you've made a good choice here. You lick your lips hungrily.

"Quite impressive, Mr. Min," you praise.

He just groans deeply while you stroke him to full stiffness in your warm palm. Moving slowly to get your fill of teasing the powerful man.

"Now, kitten. Don't tease," his raspy voice even deeper with lust.

You purr with delight at the pet name. Leaning in, you lick a strip up the sensitive underside of his cock while maintaining eye contact. After playfully suckling on his swollen head you swallow him down. You gradually move him deeper into your throat with every bob of your head.

"Sh-Shit," Yoongi hisses, allowing his head to lull back.

When you finally hit the head of his cock on the back of your throat, Yoongi lets out an explicit moan and grabs your hair. You can tell he's unable to help himself when he begins guiding your movements. His hips thrust upward, fucking your mouth crudely... and oh, so good.

You focus on enhancing his pleasure, swirling your tongue around him and rubbed the part of him not fitting into your mouth with your hand. He began to push inside your wet cavity harder, causing you to gag and tears to run from your eyes.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he gasps, "You wanna taste it? Swallow it all like a good little kitten?"

You hum in agreement. The electric vibrations causing his thighs to quiver. You suck harder against his thrusting, causing him to tumble over the cliff of ecstasy with a string of curses. Yoongi's hot milk filled your mouth and you lapped at it hungrily, not letting a single drop go to waste. When his trembling finally stopped he laid back limp in his chair while sucking in deep breaths. You pull away from his cock, it still standing proudly, to admire your handywork.

"Didn't tire you out already did I, Mr. Min?" you ask coyly, crawling off the floor up to straddle his lap.

"Sorry," he sighs, rubbing a hand over his face, "That was amazing."

"If you think my mouth's good..." you giggle, gridding your groin down against his, "Wait until you try my pussy."

His hands flying down to grab your hips, "Fuck, you're gonna kill me."