He reaches across the table. You reach forward as well, tangling your small fingers with his long ones. Making a mental note: This man's hands are fucking sexy, I'll have to make good use of them later.

"I would," you bat your lashes and bite your lip.

The two of you lock eyes for several long, tension filled seconds.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" he says.

"Lead the way, Mr. Min."

The man stands, offering you a hand to help you from your seat. He places one of his glorious hands on the small of your back to smoothly guide you out of the bar while the valet pulled his sleek black luxury car up to the door. During the twenty-minute drive to Yoongi's residence, you took full advantage of every opportunity you had to tease the straight-laced man. Dancing your fingers over his inner thigh, leaning in a bit too closely when you spoke to him so your breath would tickle his ear, and making great use of sexual double entendres through your light conversation.

Eventually, you pulled up in front of a tall apartment complex in the center of Gangnam. You barely knew anything about this CEO, but it didn't surprise you in the slightest that he lived in the newest high-rise in the richest part of the city.

Another valet was there to take the car and Yoongi guided you into the building lobby. The way he was so graceful with every step, like he was gliding across the marble floor, made you feel like a fumbling buffoon. All the workers bowed deeply as you both passed by on your way to the elevator. Once inside the lift, you glance down just in time to see the man enter a special code on a keypad and press the 'penthouse' button.

You roll your eyes and grin, Of course.

The long ride up to the sixtieth floor was quiet one. You focused on pressing your side into Yoongi's as his arm now looped around your body and his hand rested on the crest of your hip.

Although you were working hard to keep your cool appearance, that was all lost when the elevator doors opened directly into the apartment. You were unable to contain your small gasp at the gorgeous sight of the city just past the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Yoongi chuckles lightly, guiding you onto the floor and turning on a dim light, "You like it?"

You clear your throat and reassert your composure, "It's very nice."

The man hums, amused. He leads you over to the living area of the open-concept apartment where there are several modern, black leather couches and chairs. He removes his suit jacket and pops the top three buttons on his shirt before undoing his cufflinks. You are amazed at how the few simple changes to his attire make him look so casual.

"How about another drink," he proposes while rolling his sleeves up, allowing you a glimpse at his surprisingly sizable looking forearms.

"Sounds good," you reply, setting your purse down next to his jacket on the couch before walking over to the large windows.

"Sorry, but I only stock the classics," he says, walking over to a small wet bar at the edge of the living room, "Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, or Vodka."

"Whiskey neat, please."

Yoongi pours two identical glasses of Hennessey and makes his way over to you. You take the drink with a small 'thank you' and take a sip while continuing to stare out over the pristine view of Seoul. A colorful glow surrounded the numerous buildings and tall towers as a mass of individual lights twinkled like a miniature, metropolitan galaxy.

"I bet you never get sick of this view," you say.

"It's the reason why I bought the place," he looks out across the sparkling city-scape with you, "It was way too good to pass up."