Chapter 8

WE SWITCHING IT UP AND GOING TO MATTS POV
~{Matt}~

"Come on guys I wanna get to the club before 2021" Mason yelled from the Uber.

I walked up and sat down in the backseat beside him, with Eric on the other side of me. We were all bored of sitting at home, just playing video games and getting high, we all wanted some fun.

"Time to get absolutely fucked cunts." Cam said, sitting down in the passenger seat, his knees visible from the backseat.

Toby, Jay, and Manager Ryan sat down in the middle row of seats, all of them laughing as they sat down. I look up at the giraffe in the passenger seat, only to find him staring at me through the rear view mirror, or at least he was, before he looked away and at one of the other boys.

"That was weird" I thought to myself.

The doors all shut and we head on out to the club, laughing and talking about how autistic Mason is, remembering the time that he sat in a bouncy house in the pool. Or when he popped the bouncy house with a knife, then deflated it in the pool and nearly drowned as we just watched, laughed and recorded.

20 minutes pass and we arrive at this huge club, strobe lights flashing different colours in every direction. Lady's in really short dresses carrying trays with drinks on them, swaying their hips and acting all slutty to get attention.

"Alright mates, lets get a booth." Cam said. We all followed him to a large booth in the back of the club, we all slide in and order our drinks.

Eric, John and I start talking about the game of pubg we played today. John had found a three person bike that was perfect for us, then just drove off screeching "SCRT SCRT" into his mic, making it peek, leaving I and Eric laughing our asses off and running after him. After that, we all just started shit talking this random guy on our team, who didn't even speak English so he had no idea what we were even saying, making Eric calling him a hooker even funnier.

Two waitresses walk up to our booth with our drinks, instantly getting everyone's attention. We all took two shots before taking a sip of our drinks, which for some odd reason were mostly pop and water. Except for Eric,Mason and I, who had beer.🍻

"Hey, do you want to go and dance like retards with me." Eric asked taking another sip of his beer.

I looked up and the roof and tapped my finger on my lips, making it seem like I was thinking. "Hmm, I will, but only if Jay comes with us." I said, looking over at Jay.

"JAY" Eric yelled.

Jay put a finger in the air, taking a drink of whatever he had in his glass.

"Ya" [Jay]

"Wanna come dance with me and Matt" [Eric]

"Why should I?" [Jay]

"Because if you don't I'll drag your ass out there myself." [Eric]

"Ha, i'd like to see you fucking try ya pussy." [Jay]

"Oh ya, don't think I can do ya." [Eric]

"Not even slightly" [Jay]

"Fuck you let's go Matt." Eric literally crawled over me, then waited for me to get out and walk down to the dance for with him.

We both looked at Jay, who rolled his eyes then got out of the booth, which was easy for him cause he was on the end. We made our way onto the dance floor, where a mass of people were jumping up and down to the music, which was actually pretty good. We joined in on the jumping, laughing and talking to each other and two guys we met.