Chapter Six

${Swagger}$

I woke, sunlight streaming threw the the curtains that were now open. Fitz was gone, he most likely left after I fell asleep.

I placed my hand on the huge bandage on my head and got an instant shot of intense pain, I swore under my breath then got up and went downstairs to find Zuckles laying on the couch, smoking a joint and playing on his phone.

"Dude it's like 9 in the morning and your smoking a joint, now" I asked him.

He looked up at me and blew out a puff of smoke before talking. "Actually, it's 3:13 in he afternoon so I'm good cunt." He smiled then went back to playing on his phone and smoking the joint.

I rolled my eyes than went into the kitchen and found a hungover iNut eating a burger at the island in the middle of the kitchen. He looked up at me, gave me a smile filled with food then nodded his head towards the front door.

I walked out the door and found Fitz passed out on the front lawn, I smiled at the peaceful little idiot the lays before my feet, quietly snoring with a stream of drool rolling down the side of his face.

I crouched down beside him and began poking his face. He groaned a few times, then FINALLY opened his eyes and looked up at me. A smiled formed itself on his face, as he grabbed my leg and pulled himself closer to it. He hugged my leg and looked like he was trying to go back to sleep.

"Fitz, What are you doing."

"I'm snuggling your leg-" he looked up at me. "-so don't move" he smiled then closed his eyes again.

"No, your gonna get your fat ass of the ground and come inside, it looks like it's gonna rain." I said looking up at the sky.

A tug on my shirt made me look back down at him.

Rapped his arms and around my shoulders and gave me a hug, I could feel the dew that was on him, he must have been here for a while.

I putt an around his back and another under his knees, I stood up, holding him bridal stile. He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes, knowing that I would leave him somewhere where he could sleep for a while. I knew he had a long night dealing with me and John, so I walked inside the house with him still in my arms.

Zuckles looked very confused when I walked threw the room carrying Fitz, I had felt Fitz slightly wave at Zuckles, but all Zucks did was chuckle a little before going back to his phone. He had finished the joint quicker than usual.

Going up the stairs while carrying Fitz was a lot easier than I had thought at first which was king of weird, but I guess I was just made to carry big things up stairs or something idk.

I put him in his room, slightly awake, laying on his bed. I threw the covers over him and left, quietly closing the door behind me.

I looked over to my left and there standing about 2 meters away from me was John, but what made me go up to him was the fact that he had a big bandage around his head just like me.

I grabbed the top of his head so that I could see it properly. He grabbed my hands and made me let go of him.

"Can I help you" he said, eyeing me.

"What did you do to your head" I asked, he seemed surprised by my question.

"I didn't realize that iNut was drunk and he got angry, pushed me and made me hit my head on a rock in the backyard." He answered than tried to leave, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry for hitting you last night" he said, returning the hug.

"Don't worry mate, were even" I knocked my fist on the back of the head so he would get the message.

He laughed a bit, then lifted me up in the air and spun around in the hallway.
I joined in on the laughing, hugging him back when he put me down.

GGGGAAAAAHHHHH I couldn't handle having those boys being angry so I thought that that would be good, but don't worry,

I won't make this thing a boring book of one chapter of angry than 420 chapters of happiness.

⬆️⬆️I can't believe I just did that.

Have a good day bitches

~Casbiean😚