Chapter Two

VIDEO GAMES

${Swagger}$
I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about how happy Fitz was when he saw me. He honestly reminded me of a child who was just told that they were going to DisneyLand, which of coarse made me giggle a bit.
I still couldn't believe that they wanted me back into the house, well John didn't really want me back because he knew that I and Fitz would spend more time together than him and Fitz would.
I remember when I left, that John had sent me a text saying thank you for leaving and that he would finally be able to make a move on Fitz, cause well, he had one ginormous crush on him. But so did I. I never texted or called Fitz after that, April seemed like a hundred years ago, but was really only 8 months ago.
I looked at the clock on my new desk, seeing that it's was 7:34, I realized how hungry I was.
I got up,went to Fitz's now closed door, and was about to knock when I heard the sound of John and Fitz laughing, and the sound of video game guns. I stood there for about 2 minutes before deciding that I was just going to let them have fun together, playing whatever game they were playing.
I went down stairs and looked out the window that looked upon the backyard, and to my surprise, I saw Zuckles laying on the ground staring up at the sky.
I went out the back door and the moment I closed it, he looked over, smiled then sat up, and motioned for me to come and sit with him.
I went and sat down beside him in the grass, feeling the wetness of sed grass.
"How you likin my old room mate." He asked.
I lauded down on my back and looked at the sky. "It's nice, thanks for agreeing." I said back.
"Great. I'm hungry." He layed down beside me pulled out his phone.
"We should order pizza or chicken wings, as long as its deep fried or from a fast food resteraunt" I said, still staring at the sky.
"YES, mate you are AWSOME when it comes to ordering food."He put a hand in the air for high five, I hit it and started to laugh a bit.
I looked at his phone and saw that he was on some app that brings you food from different restaurants and fast food joints.
"Panago or Little Ceasers?" He asked me without looking at me.
"Little Ceasers." I answered.
After 20 of waiting for the pizzas that we ordered got here, I went upstairs and knocked on Fitz bedroom door to tell them that the pizza was here.
I wasn't sure if he had heard me so knocked again, still no answer.
"What the hell John, get of me." Yelled Fitz from inside the room.
I knocked harder.
"Please, PPLLEEAASSEE come in and help me." Fitz yelled.
I opened the door and saw Fitz pinned on the ground, and John sitting on top of him.
John looked at me and gave me a glare of pure annoyance. " Swagger could you leave, me and Fitz are in middle of something." He growled at me.
" Swagger please help me, don't leave me here with him, Please" Fitz pleaded.
I looked at John then gave him a smirk and flopped down on my back on Fitz's bed.
"Swagger"
" Yes John"
"What are you doing"
"Waiting until your done so I can tell you both something very important that has something to do with your channels" I was lying to their faces, just to protect to Fitz from whatever John was going to do him.
"Then just tell us and get out"
"NOPE"
"Why not"
"Cause I'm not an idiot and really don't think that leaving you to alone is a good idea"
I looked down at Fitz with the most neutral face I could come up with, he knew exactly what I was doing and smiled just enough that I knew he was happy I wasn't leaving him here, but also small enough that John didn't see it.
"Dude just tell us and get out"
"Ok, but first you got to get off Fitz and go stand by the door."
"What no dude just tell us and leave, I'm not telling you again."
"You sound like my mother when I was 9 and thought that walking in on one of her wacky conversations with her friends to tell her something pointless was a good idea." I heard Fitz choke back on a laugh.
John sighed an annoyed sigh "Fine"
He got off of Fitz and went and stood by the window instead of the door.
"Close enough" I said to John as Fitz sat up and sat on the bed beside me, rubbing his wrists where John had been holding them against the ground.
I looked at Fitz and instantly noticed red circular marks on his neck, at that point I knew what had happened.
"What was so important that you had to walk in on us" John growled at me.
I stood up and looked from John to Fitz and then back to John.
"Pizzas here" I said, then took Fitz's hand and took him out of the room and downstairs, has we were walking out of the room, John had yelled " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW"
I stopped in my tracks, looked back at him and said "No, I'm telling you that the pizzas here"I winked at John and continued to lead Fitz downstairs.Fitz had burst out into laughter after we exited the room. When we got downstairs Fitz hugged and thanked me for getting John off of him and for getting him out of there.
"Remember to lock your door when you go to sleep tonight" I said to him.
"You to" He smiled at me, that made me happy.

AAAWWWW
THATS CUTE