The Actual First Night

Start from the beginning

you yell out, she looks through the window, obviously hurt, and leaves in a hurry as you open the door when she is out of sight.

You sigh as you fold your knife up and look at the cameras and feel the color leave your face. You see all the three main girls all talking and you see them all start to laugh. You then see that they are all smiling...evilly and staring at the camera which causes you to start getting nervous. At that is when you notice the time

(you)"12:45!? What the hell? Can they slow down time?"

you angrily yell and you remember the one other thing you almost forgot to do

(you)"holy crap I almost forgot the music box!" you say as you quickly press the wind box button down until its fully wound.

(You)"Oh boy that could have been bad"

you say

(Bonnie and another)"what could have?"

a seductive voice calls out from your right and left. You hear as you slam your hand on the door button on both sides and you hear giggling as they both see you so nervous. You start hyperventilating and you start to shake out of heavy fear and anger as you see them surrounding you and laughing at the way you are freaking out

(Bonnie)"hey Chica?"

(Chica)"Yeah?"

(Bonnie)"How much power is left?"

bonnie says

(Chica)"I think that the guards tablet says about 75%"

this snaps you back to reality from your daydream nightmare and makes you become much more alert.

(You)"Okay so if its 1 am right now that means that if I keep using power at this rate the buildings power supply will die in.... 3 hours......how can I survive this? Can I live by running around for 2 hours against busty robots that can't get tired or hungry or thirsty? Nope."

you say this as you start having a flashback about the part of your life that you would rather bury and forget about.

Flashback Time!
You were 7 in the park and your mom had gone to the bathroom. You were playing by yourself when suddenly you smell a very strong smell and pass out. Once you wake up you see that you are in a really disgusting and dirty place. You then realize that you are completely naked and you are locked in a cell once your eyes adjust to the light a bit.

(You)"Hello?"

you yell

(you)"where am I? I want my mom!"

(unknown)"she's gone now boy, but I will be your new mom sweetie"

you look at her really confused

(you)"what do you mean? You can't be my mom."

(unknown)"I am now because you aren't ever going to get out of here. You will be my slave forever and ever and you will grow up and your only purpose will be to pleasure me! You hear that you little sh**?"

you finally understand what she is saying and start to cry

(you)"no please l-l-let me go please lady I promise I won't tell anyone"

the lady laughs and says

(unknown)"why would I do that? That means I would have to get another slave to pleasure and and do you know how hard I had to work to hide a unconscious kid and put him in a trunk without being seen?"