Chapter One -edited

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter One

"BALEEEEEEE!!!"

The loud and tenor voice of Perill echoes in the whole castle. The crows flew away as they were distracted by the angry voice of the woman who wears a black long sexy gown with red feathery ribbon V-shape neck line. Her breast looks big as the corset she wore pushes it up. Her red curly hair pinned up like a crown and her big round eyes covered with black eyeliner. Her bloody-red lipstick gave her the dominant and scary looks.

The woman rushed towards the huge ballroom hall while she kept on shouting the name of one of the princes. Perill, was angry enough to scare every creature inside the castle, even the two-headed-larger-than-human-toothy-dog was hiding behind the throne.

"BALE!!! Where the hell are you?! You evil punk!" The woman got more furious when she did not receive any response.

"BALEEEEEEE!!!" she screamed once more.

"You're loud enough to scare every creature in this castle, Perill." A man commented.

Perill automatically turned her back to look where the familiar voice came from. A black smoke emerged from nowhere, gathering at the throne and forming a shape of a human. Once it was completed, a man in black suit with bloody-red collar appears to be seated at the throne. His golden hair was neatly done. Hard enough that a single strand of his hair will not move even the wind blows. His eyes were as red as fire, if somebody attempt to look directly in his eyes, they will be burnt in hell. He was six feet and seven inches tall. His dominant appearance gave him the feeling of a powerful ruler. He comfortably sat on the golden throne as if he owns it and no one else.

"Father?! You think I am loud?! Blame your fuckin' devil son!"

Perill walked towards her father. Two hands on her waist, she was angry enough that she forgot who she was talking.

The toothy-two-headed black dog drew out from hiding behind, and sat at the right side of the throne. The father that Perill called gently tapped the head of the demon dog. He crossed his legs and laid his left hand on the hand-rest of the throne. He looked very cool and did not show any sign of fear. He even paid no attention to her daughter's anger.

"Language please." He said.

"Father!" Perill eyed her father.

"Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! Anyway, whose son are you looking at?"

"Bale! His bastard! I really want to kill that devil! He stole my Ortodym again!"

"Relax, your mother won't like it if she hears you say something ill to your sibling Perill." He said while tapping his dog's head.

"Will you stop tapping that demon's head!" She was so irritated seeing her father tapping his dog's head while she was furious enough to kill Bale, but her old man did not stop and continue what he was doing.

"FATHER!" She yelled.

The demon dog immediately hid behind the throne shaking when he heard the loud scary voice of his master's daughter.

The man stop on what he was doing and raised his gaze to her daughter who was staring at her with furious eyes.

"Do not scare Celibus that way Perill." The man said in a very low smooth voice enough for her to hear. She knew and it was clear to her that it was not just a simple phrase but instead an order.

The man stares at her without blinking. Everyone knew that nobody can order him what to do because he rules the Underworld. No one dares to face him and say "stop tapping that's demon's head" or otherwise you will be roasted alive into the sea of boiling lava. He was generous enough to let his children talked to him like that, but there was a limitation to his generosity and Perill knew it more than anyone else. She knew his father very well.