Chapter Four (Part 1) -Edited

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Four

I was quietly drinking my brandy in one of the Hell City's most popular bar. The night was young (it was always night in underworld anyway) but I chose to go outside and find something that will make the boredoms away. After the dinner, we went to our own business, of course no one will care if I go downtown and have some fun, anyway I belong to the royal family more to say I was destined to inherit the thrown once my father retire from his position.

I emptied my glass and ordered another round when a demon rushes towards me.

"Your Majesty! I found you at last!"

I don't need to look back to check who it is. It was Argo, my most faithful and trustworthy sidekick who always stay by my side whenever I leave the palace.

"How did you find me?" I glanced at him sideway.

Argo wears his usual attire. A clean-butler-like-outfit. Black slacks, black tuxedo, his hair were neatly done and he wears his usual round eyeglasses. He's at the same age as I am. Ever since I was been declared as the next king, Argo became my assistant. He tends my needs and everything that concerns me. To be honest, he's the only one who stayed with me for a very long time.

"You're not hard to find, my lord. Your essence was nowhere to be found in the palace. I assumed that you went out again without me. Guess I'm right" He stood beside me.

"I'm starting to wonder if you placed some detectors in my body. I cannot even runaway from you. Anyway, what brings you here?"

"You have an appointment and I bet you have forgotten about it."

"Appointment? Care to tell me what it is?" I asked. I don't remember that I have an appointment today.

Argo took out his ten inches tablet from inside his tuxedo's pocket, and don't bother to asked me either because I also don't know how it fits in there. He started to navigate the gadget.

"You are scheduled to man the justice hall in the next two hours my lord. After that, you have to meet the baroness of West Hill."

"Meet the baroness? For what reason?" My eyebrow knitted together upon hearing my next schedule. I don't remember meeting the baroness.