Chapter Eight - Edited

All Rights Reserved.

Asheville26

The coffee isn't as delicious as the coffee in Hell City but it wasn't bad either. I never taste commoner's food or drinks because I'm a royal prince who grew in palace. Everything that was being served there was high class with the highest quality and bought to expensive shop in Hell City. Mother will not allow such low class food or whatever you see there to be placed or served in the palace. Not with the royal family.

I sense that the human girl name Aspen was stalking at my back. I could sense her anger and humiliation from what I did. Who cares anyway? I don't know what was US Dollar but I searched the internet early this morning what it looks like and produce some of course using my power. I don't know how it actually works but according to my research in exchange to a thing you want you can buy it with money. Like hell's gold.

"You know what? You are the most ungrateful demon I met."

"You've seen demon before?" ignoring her sentiment.

"Human's with dark souls are demons too."

I did not answer. That was true. I met human souls in judgment hall before. Some of them live their life as if they were a living devil. Their souls were tainted with dark energy, enough to send them down under the Hall of the Damned. That's how we call that hall. It was where those souls with heavy cases went. Those who commit sins against themselves, their own kind like killing and so on. The soul was damned forever when they were sentence to spend eternity there, they will never be reincarnated and they will not be able to pass the cloud either.

"I hate you, you know that isn't it?" She said glaring at me. If she could stab me she already did. Oh yes! She did stub my hand during the breakfast. I suddenly felt like guarding my back when she was around. She might stub me again.

"Yeah I know, I'm the devil so I can sense your dark emotions towards me." I said coolly.

"You're time will come soon, and I swear in heaven that I'm gonna kill you."

"Don't swear to blank-blank it's not a good idea you know. Even how much you wanted to kill me, you can't because if I die, part of your soul will die too."

"You're kidding me?"

Aspen looked at me in disbelief. Her mouth was hanging opened and she looks so adorable when she do that.

"No I'm not... let me guess... I forgot to mention it to you right?"

"You did not mentioned it to me or explain this whole thing to me idiot! How am I supposed to know?" She said stalking at my back and avoiding some humans who pass as by while we walked in the street side.

"Well I just did figure it out this morning when I strangled you to death. What you feel, I feel it too. In short we share the same physical pain." I explained and sipped my coffee living the other information at the back of my mind. Like I said there is no way 'am gonna tell her about her power against me, that I am powerless against her. I hate it. I really, really hate it.

"Argh."

I looked back just to find that Aspen was sitting on the dirty pavement.

"What are you doing there?"

"That bastard shoves me and did not even say anything. He just left me here." She complained pointing the guy with her right thumb without looking at the man, not too far from them yet. I looked at him, the man was carrying a suitcase and he was holding his mobile phone up to his right ear, probably talking with someone. I glare at him. Yeah I am the prince of damned I can do bad things you know. Suddenly an old woman who was carrying a pitcher of cold strawberry shake went out of the small store, probably an Ice cream store. She threw the icy shake to the man, the man jump in surprised as he was covered with sticky icy strawberry shakes and cursing bad things towards the woman, the old woman as if was under a spell woke up and amazed to see the man shouting at her like a mad man. Yeah! That's what you got. I smirked and returned my gazed to this pathetic human in front of me.