8

We all stared at Lars, shocked to see him alive and pink.

"Ohh, what the heck happened-"

"Lars!" Steven said hugging Lars.

"You saved us! You stopped the robonoids, but- but one of them explode and- and you weren't moving and- and I started crying" Steven went on and apologized for bringing him back to life without asking.

'Mu stars, Steven is too pure for me to handle' I thought with a smile.

Lars looked confused at what Steven was saying.

"Back to life? So I was...away form life?" Lars asked. He then glanced at his hands and let out a shriek.

"I'm Pink!" He exclaimed.

Steven and asked him how he was feeling and he told us that he felt really freaked out.

"Well at least we are on the same page here" Steven said and I nodded in agreement.

Then we heard more robonoids coming for us.

"They're back. Those shattering robonoids are back" Rhodonite said panicked.

"Quickly...block...the...entrance" Fluorite told us.

Rhodonite, the twins, Steven and I ran towards the entrance and pushed a large boulder to cover it.

"Is this going to be enough?" Rhodonite asked in a small voice.

"I certainly hope so" I said.

We watched as the robonoids scan the area before they moved on.

"They've...seem...to...over...looked...us...for...the...time...being" Flourite said as she walked towards us.

"Quickly! Block the entrance!" Padparadscha told us a tad to late.

I would have laughed if the situation wasn't so serious.

"As long as I'm here they are going to keep coming after us" Steven told us.

"It's true. This was a horrible idea!" Rhodonite panicked.

"Should we try to find a hiding spot?" Steven suggested.

"I agree with Steven. This place is no longer a safe haven for any one of us" I added.

"No no no! If we leave this cavern we'll be completely exposed" Rhodonite explained.

"But...if...we...stay...here...theyll...find...us...for...sure" Flourite stated.

"So either we stay here and get caught"

"Or we go out there and get caught" The twins said.

A silence fell upon us as we each weighed the options.

"So wait" Lars said interrupting the silence.

"Am I a zombie now?!" He then started to freak out again.

"No. Well...no! You can talk and zombies can't do that. I must have healed you. I've healed people before just not this much" Steven reassured him.

I was confused as of what was the zombie but I listened anyway.

"Just admits it Steven. I'm a zombie!"

"Oh, I know! A zombie wouldn't have a heartbeat" Steven placed his head on Lars' chest, sweat beaned on his forehead.

"That'sss pretty slowly" Steven said, moving away for his chest.

Rhodonite starred to question if humans can change colours like Lars. Steven started to explain the different explanations of human colours.