"you've grown more beautiful darling" my dad said and took the trolley.

I smiled and kissed my father on the cheeks. "thank you father"

The driver came and took the trolley for him and put the bags in the car whilst we were walking out.

When we arrived home, i was happy to see that not many things have changed.

Everything was almost the same.

"Go put JaeMin down in his room the maids just cleaned it up for him. The room is just the spare one beside your room." my mum said

I smiled. My parents loves JaeMin. They were so excited that they even made a room for him.

As i entered his room, i was stunned at how perfectly it was put. They even made a play area for him. Everything was so pretty.

I laid JaeMin down on his bed and covered him with the blanket. I kissed him goodnight before shutting the door behind me.

I entered my room and saw that not much was touched. It was cleaner but nothing changed.

My bags were already in my room. I went to take a shower and change in my own bathroom inside my room.

I was happy to be back in a more positive vibe...

I went down to see what my mum was doing. She was in the kitchen preparing the table

"mum. You didn't have to cook" i told her as i sat down on the table.

"its been a long time since i cooked for you i missed it. I missed you so much my darling girl" my mum said

"mum~ i missed you too" i told her

I started eating as it was true i was hungry and me and mum talked about everything that i have missed when i was gone.

Well, she didn't talk about the Park family. I'm sure she was reluctant because she looked like she wanted to..

I didn't ask her though. I was scared i might get hurt..

After a while, i heard a familiar crying.

I looked at the bottom of the stairs which you can see from the kitchen and saw my little baby boy rubbing his eyes and sobbing

I got of the chair and walked up to him.

A maid had already got to him and tried to calm him down but it didn't work.

"what's wrong muffin?" i asked him kneeling to his level and wiping of his tears

The maid bowed at me and left.

"where are we?" he asked me as he sobbed.

"this is halmeoni and harabeoji's house. You haven't greeted them yet" i told him

"JaeMin-ah! You're awake! Are you hungry?" my mum asked

JaeMin bowed low at her and greeted her.

"ohhh~ such a well mannered boy!" my mum praised him "come on! I heard you love chicken?"

"there's chicken?!" JaeMin asked excitedly

I chuckled as my mum took him to the kitchen.

You can never go wrong with chicken when it comes to JaeMin.

My mum gave some food for JaeMin and he ate them well.

My mum was happy to see that he was eating well. When i was a child, i didn't really eat much and i made a big fuss whenever i had to eat.

My mum found it hard to make me eat but i noticed that whenever i ate, she always had a huge smile plastered on her face.

I'm glad JaeMin is an easy eater. He doesn't really pick food but he does have his times when he wouldn't eat.

He isn't big or heavy though. The last time i checked his weight, he was almost under weight.

After three pieces of chicken, JaeMin was full.

"halmeoni!" he called out to my mum

"yes JaeMin?" my mum answered him

"do you know where appa is?" he asked her

I looked at him and at my mum who looked back at me.

"JaeMin. Didn't i tell you already? You will meet him when the time is right" i told him

"i want to meet him now! Mummy!" JaeMin rebelled

"JaeMin-" i was about to firmly talk to him but he started crying

"i want my dad! Its not fair! Everyone has a dad! Even mummy has a dad! I want a dad too!" i sighed

Why is he like this all of a sudden?

I went up to JaeMin and picked him up. I carried his body and hugged him tightly.

"i know baby i know~" i was about to cry but i held it in because i don't want my mum to worry.

I took JaeMin to his room as he started yawning as he cried. My baby is tired.

He didn't stop crying though even when i laid him down on the bed.

"i want my dad! I want my dad!" he cried and cried

I laid beside him and sang him a song that i always sang to him.

Just missing you cover by Emma.

It was my calming song for the both of us.

"when i am by myself~ looking at photos and videos~" i started and hugged his body

"that we took~ I've been keeping them for so long~"

"and with my broken heart, i see all the pictures of myself, living life without just feels so wrong~"

"i want you to be here with me i know it sounds crazy~"

"i miss your laugh and i miss everything~ we used to be~"

I can feel my tears falling down my cheeks one by one at the memory i had with Jimin

"and even if its just for a while~ god please give us the time ~ i cant deal with the reality ~ "

All the smiles and happiness he has given me..

"cause my heart is just missing you~"

After i finished singing the song, i looked at my son who was fast asleep.

I brushed his front hair backwards and hugged him tightly.

I'm sorry JaeMin. I'm sorry I'm not ready to show you to your father..