Chapter Two~ First Day

"Talking.."

"Thoughts/Telepathy.."

"Descriptions/Dreams.."

Author's Note
~

Izuku's POV

I was asleep when I heard-

"WAKE UP IZUCHAN!!"

I shoots up and still was tired. In the past few days, Halo-Sama, Fatal-Nii, and I have gotten closer as a family.

"Halo-Sama...? What are you doing this early?"

"For the last time! Y'know you don't have to use honorifics with us! And also, it's almost noon. You've been sleeping for a long time. Anyways! Your U.A letter came!"

I shot up at that, and ran up to the small kitchen, where Fatal was making eggs and bacon. Oh yeah, we now we live in a small apartment!

"Good morning, Izuku. How are you?" Fatal smiled at me, and then handed me the mail.

"It's fine.. thank you, Fatal-Nii." I smile a little back, and open the letter to-

"I Am Here! In Holographic Form!"

I jumped back in suprised to see Halo-Sama giggle a little bit. I sent him a playful death glare, and went back watching.

"Congratulations, Young Akatani! You Have Gained An Almost Perfect Score Of 98% On The Written Exams!"

Fatal-Nii placed a plate of food in front of me and sat down with Halo-Sama to watch.

"Now On The Practice Exam, You Gained 65 Villain Points, Which Would Have Gotten You In Either Way!"

I smiled a small but noticable smile apparently because I saw Halo-Sama take a photo.

"But!"

This seemed to catch the attention of all three of us.

"There Was A Hidden Objective, Hero Points!"

It showed a video of when I helped that girl out of the rubble.

"As You Can See, This Girl Was In Serious Trouble. And While Everyone Else Ran Away, You Help Her Like A True Hero Would!"

"Izuchan is obviously going to be the best hero!" Halo-Sama giggled, taking a bite of his eggs.

"This Gave You 45 Points, With The End Product Of 110 Points! Congratulations Again, Young Akatani, And Welcome, To Your Hero Academia!"

~Time Skip To a Few Weeks Later~

Today was the first day of school. First day of me taking a different name.

Halo tried to brush my hair down, but of course, it didn't work. So, he just put some clips in may hair.

Fatal made me Katsudon, and helped me fix my tie.

They both gave me one more big hug, and waved as the disappeared.

I teleported to the gates, and walked in. It took me a few minutes to find Class 1A, but when I got there, I couldn't help but admire how big the door is. At least 10x bigger then me, I would guess.

I walked in as I saw that guy who made that disturbance during the exam, and a guy with spiky white-blond hair. They seemed to be fighting.

"Put your legs down! You are disrespecting the upperclassmen who were here before you!"

"Does it look like I give a fuck?"

"This place is a place where you are supposed to be responsible! Not act like immature kids!"

He seemed to noticed that I was there, so he turned to me.

"Hello there fellow student! I am Iida Tenya, from the school Soumei Junior High!"

"So your one of those elites who think your better then everyone, huh? I'm going to have fun beating you to a pulp!"

Then the door opened when a girl walks in. I recognized her as the girl I saved during the entrance exam.

The girl seemed to have noticed me, and came up to me as I was sitting behind to Mr. I-Don't-Give-A-Fk.

"Hi there! Remember me? You saved me during the Practice Exams!"

"Oh it's you from before. Your in this class too?" I tilt my head a little.

"Yep! My name is Uraraka Ochaco."She smiles brightly me. Ah. It's too bright.

"Very well. It's nice to meet you Uraraka-Chan."

"Mhm! It is-" She was cut off.

"If you're here to just socialize, then you can leave."

Everyone turned to the source of those words. It turned out to be a guy in a yellow sleeping bag, kinda like a catapiller. Everyone scrambled to sit.

"That took you guys eight seconds to quiet down. I expected better. Anyways I am Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher."

I think I heard someone whisper something about not believing he is our teacher.

"Put these on and meet me at training grounds. DON'T BE LATE." He walked out of the classroom as everyone snapped out of their trance.

I was the first to walk out of the classroom, with many following behind.