part forty six

Mulai dari awal

Minutes later, the nurse turns towards us. I sit up straight and so does Eliza as we await the news.

"Well, Miss Williams. I can confirm that you are in fact pregnant."

Eliza's eyes shut and I throw my head in my hands. Those were not the words that I wanted to hear.

"I realize that this was unplanned." the nurse continues. "You aren't very far along, about 4 weeks, so there are still lots of options."

Eliza takes a deep breath and looks at the nurse. "Could you just give us a minute?"

The nurse nods and heads out of the room. Eliza turns to face me with tears clouding her eyes.

"We can't keep it, Eliza." I say lowly.

"I know." she whispers.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head and grab her hand.

"Me too." she nods.

The room was filled with sadness. I knew that not keeping the baby would crush her, but I had no other option.

Lydia White

It's my mom's birthday tomorrow.

I haven't seen her in a little while, but her birthday was something that we all would get together for.

My life has changed a lot since her last birthday, but I knew if I missed it then she would be devastated.

Luke hasn't been to her birthday in four years...and he never will again. So, I had to be there for her.

I showered and went downstairs to see Harry.

He was sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone. I walked around the couch behind him and rested my hands on his shoulders.

He looked up from his phone and cranked his neck so that he could see me.

"Hello." he smiles.

I climb over the back of the couch and sit next to him.

"I need to tell you something." I breathe in, getting straight to the point.

Harry arches his brow and gives me a weird look. "Alright." he says cautiously.

"It's...uh...my mom's birthday tomorrow." I state.

Harry nods. "And I'm guessing you'll want to go see her." he purses his lips.

"I have to." I shrug.

Harry sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Baby, I don't want to keep you from your mom but I don't know how I feel about you being alone in public." he states.

I get where he's coming from, but I'm not missing my mom's birthday.

"So come with me." I grab his hand.

He widens his eyes and shakes his head.

"Harry c'mon! You are my boyfriend, you'll have to meet my parents at some point." I say, trying to convince him.

"I'm not good with parents." he shakes his head again.

"Just pretend. It'll only be for a little while. Harry please. I need to see my mom." I beg. I did really miss my mom and my dad.

Harry thinks for a moment and ponders the idea of meeting my parents and going out in public.

"O-okay." he answered hesitantly.

I smiled and pulled him in for a hug. I know he didn't want to do this, but he agreed to it for me.

"Do you think they're going to like me?" he pulls away from the hug.