Chapter Eighteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We peak through the doors to see soft music playing, and Yuuichirou, Ojii-chan and Chibi-Usa are standing in the ring, lifting their legs. "This doesn't hurt at all!"

"Master needs me with him after all!" Yuuichirou says happily.

"I can't wait for the girls to show up!" Ojii-chan comments.

We sweatdrop. Ojii-chan doesn't learn, does he? Oh well. He wouldn't be ojii-chan if he did. I think fondly.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Berthier walks over to a mirror, waving a fan before her. "It's so hot."

The second female, in yellow, is sitting in front of her mirror, and the third female, in green, is also in front of her mirror, applying lipstick. She looks away from the mirror and towards the others. "What do you think of this lipstick? I'm thinking about bringing the colour of the dead into fashion this summer."

Berthier turns to look at her. "Black is the colour of darkness." She chuckles, moves her fan and places her arm over her eyes. "It is the colour of funeral mourning clothes." She lowers her arm so her eyes are seen. "Black is the colour sprinkled with taint."

"And?" She questions as she moves to stand in front of Berthier.

Berthier chuckles, moves closer, and places her finger on her lips. "It looks wonderful."

The second female is holding a mirror behind her head to see her yellow ribbon. "With this ribbon, I'll bewitch the men and make them wait on me."

Koan sits in front of her mirror, her head resting on her knee. "Gold is too glaring. And dear Calaveras onee-sama, your mascara is too thick. I think you should reconsider your makeup a little."

Calaveras shakes in anger before calming down. "Koan, don't be so impertinent; you're the youngest." She looks up. "And what's with your outfit in this hot weather? Are you hiding your skin with your clothes because it's irritated?"

Koan stands up. "You're terrible! Calaveras onee-sama, you are so mean!"

"Stop this sibling's squabble." Rubeus scolds before coming through his mirror. "We have no time to waste on fashion talk. I come up with a good idea to lure the Rabbits out."

"What is it?" The four of them questions.

"If I remember correctly, the Rabbits absolutely hate thunder and loud sounds." Rubeus comments.

The third female, in green, smiles. "I understand. If there is thunder rumbling and lightning flashing, in their terror, they will release their energy."

"Exactly." Rubeus agrees.

"I have the perfect Droid among my minions." She nods her head, turns around, and walks away. "Allow me, Petz, to take care of this." She goes into the mirror and disappears.

The sky is quick to darken as dark clouds appear and cover it. Petz appears in the cloud, holds her hand, and presses a finger to her black crescent moon. "Come forth, Droid Furaiki!" She closes her eyes, and her black crescent moon glows green.