Chapter Seventeen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We leave the store and are standing on the bridge. "Ami-chan, are you really okay? No regrets?" I query softly.

"When I study, it will be the same no matter where I am. I will study much harder and become a good doctor." Ami-chan states.

Usagi entwines her hands together in front of her chest. "I'm sure you will, Ami-chan!"

"That's right!" Luna agrees. "Though, it's something Usagi-chan could never do!"

"Luna!" Usagi scolds, causing all of us, including Usagi, to start laughing.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Ojii-chan stops sweeping and lets out a sigh. "Why have girls stopped coming recently?"

Yuuichirou leans down next to him. "Who knows?"

Rei holds out a magazine. "Here."

"What's this?" Ojii-chan questions.

"Nanako magazine had an article on 'Watch out for the dirty old man at Hikawa Shrine'," Rei states.

Ojii-chan drops the broom, and it lands on the floor. "What?" He grabs the magazine and flicks through the pages until he finds the article. "What? It's true!" He lowers his head and closes his eyes in disappointment.

Rei claps her hands together. "Ojii-chan, I hope you greatly regret your actions."

"No, I'll leave you in charge of the shrine now," Ojii-chan says.

"What?" Rei exclaims.

Ojii-chan turns around and looks up. "As of today, I will retire as a Shinto priest and pursue another profession!" He bows his head and walks off. "A shrine without any girls is like miso soup without the miso."

Rei and Yuuichirou watch him walk off in surprise.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I wake up early and look down to see that Selene and Teddy are still asleep. I let out a soft chuckle and carefully got out of my bed. As soon as I do, my children move closer and cuddle against each other.

I look at my clock to see it isn't even 7 o'clock. I shower and dress in the dress I wore when Selene, Teddy and Chibi-Usa first appeared. I come out of the shower to see that Teddy and Selene are awake.

Selene washes up herself while I wash Teddy. Selene changes into another dress. She dresses in the new outfit that I bought for her. A white t-shirt, a black tie with a pink paw, a pink skirt with straps around the shoulders, an orange cat face on the side, black thigh socks with the cat's ears and face at the top, and pink boots with heels and black string. There are cat ears and a black cat's tail with a pink bow.