Chapter Thirty-Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Mako-chan calls out. The needle is destroyed.

"Bubble Spray!" Ami-chan calls out.

Fog fills the room. "Damn! What's this?!" Esmeraude curses.

We all surround her, apart from Minako-chan, who is still pinned to the wall.

"So, you guys were the main culprits behind the flu epidemic!" Rei comments.

"We'll make you pay for what you did you us!" Mako-chan says angrily.

"Everyone, what are you doing?! You need to stay in bed!" Minako-chan scolds.

"If you're worried about us, we're fine!" Usagi says happily.

"It's all thanks to your nursing, Sailor Venus." Rei praises.

"You shared your strength with us," Ami-chan adds.

"Thank you, Sailor Venus!" Mako-chan says with a smile on her face.

"Everyone..." Minako-chan trails off.

"Pharmakon, take care of the rest!" Esmeraude jumps off and disappears.

"Pharma!"

"Now, everyone! Let's get rid of this bad cold at its Point of origin." Ami-chan states.

"Okay! Burning Mandala!" Rei calls out.

"Pharma!" Rei's attack hits her.

"Now, Sailor Moon! Sailor Celestia!" Ami-chan orders.

Usagi suddenly drops to her knees. "Sailor Moon!" I call out as I run towards her.

"What's wrong?" Rei questions as she runs over with Ami-chan and Mako-chan, and we all kneel beside her.

Usagi looks up with flushed cheeks. "Sorry, I think my temperature is going up again."

"Be strong!" Rei encourages.

"Yeah..." Usagi says weakly.

"Sailor Moon, don't give up. Be strong. The energetic you is the best." I comment softly.

"Yes!" Usagi agrees, and she slowly stands up.

"Moon Princess Halation!" Usagi and I call out at the same time.

"Pharma!" Our attack hits, and she turns to dust.

"They did it!" Mako-chan cheers.

"Sailor Moon!" Ami-chan calls out.

"A job well done!" Rei praises.

"Excuse me..." Minako-chan calls out. "Would you mind helping me now?" She asks, causing the others to sweatdrop. "I can't move!"

Usagi rubs the back of her head sheepishly. "Sorry, sorry! I forgot."

"After I worked so hard! I can't believe this!" Minako-chan shouts in disbelief, causing us to laugh.

With that, everyone's gradually got better, apart from two people. Usagi and I head over to Minako-chan's house, and she and Artemis are now ill and are stuck in bed. I watch Usagi cook Minako-chan some porridge as Chibi-Usa stands beside her and watches, wearing their nurse's uniform.