Chapter Sixteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Now Celestia! Sailor Moon!" Mamo-chan orders.

"Okay!" We both agree.

"Moon Princess...Halation!" We both call out at the same time.

"I haven't put on my heavy makeup yet!" She yells before turning into dust, her forehead gem landing on the ground before losing colour and turning grey.

Mamo-chan is quick to leave after pecking me on the lips. Usagi and I stand at the door, watching him walk away. Luna comes up from behind us. "Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia, I found the store clerks unconscious in the basement. Let's help them."

Usagi and I share a look, and we follow Luna to where they are being held.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Chibi-Usa comes to a stop and looks down to see Soft Cream Bob Floy open with a lot of customers. She lets out a happy sound as she sees the ice cream. "Oh, it's mint chocolate chip!"

She gulps before she snaps out of it. "This is stupid; I'm not a kid anymore! Who cares about ice cream?!" She closes her eyes. "I have to hurry up and find the Silver Crystal." She gets up and begins walking off.

"Chibi-Usa-chan!" A voice calls out, causing Chibi-Usa to turn and look behind her to see Ami. "Are you going home?"

"Ami-chan..." Chibi-Usa trails off.

"What were you looking at?" Ami questions.

Chibi-Usa looks away. "Nothing."

Ami turns her head to look. "Oh, you were looking at that new ice cream shop."

Chibi-Usa turns away. "I'm not interested in that stuff." She denies.

"Really? But I heard that it's really good." Ami points out. "I want to try some, too. Say, Chibi-Usa-chan, would you have some with me? My treat, of course."

Chibi-Usa is quick to turn around and look up at Ami. "Really?! If you insist, I don't mind going." She runs ahead before turning around and lifting her arm in the air. "Ami-chan, let's go!"

"Okay!" Ami calls back with a smile on her face.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

~~~Rei's Shrine~~~

"What?! No way!" Usagi exclaims.

"I heard that it's pretty definite," Luna states.

"I can't believe that Ami-chan is going to study abroad in Germany," Rei admits.

"She did get the best score on the national mock exam for two years straight along with Selena-chan," Minako-chan adds.

"It's almost surprising that something like this didn't happen sooner," Mako-chan says softly.

"So, what about Ami?" Artemis asks.

"I heard that she hasn't made up her mind yet." Rei sighs.

"I'm sure she wants to go." Luna acknowledges.