"Look at me." She hesitated, but she lifted her head, and even her tears made my heart ache a little. "Lock it up." I said to her. "I don't know what is going on or how you feel, but you need to be a leader, and you need to be there for your girls." She nodded and wiped her face letting out a breath. "But..." I continued, and she looked me square in the eye. "...whatever is going on between you and Jewel, is none of anyone's business. But you should talk after practice today. Get it all out on the table, and resolve whatever the issue is, or else your careers are going to suffer because of it. Okay?" 

"Okay?" She nodded again this time a little out of breath. "Can I ask one thing?" She whispered so only I could hear. I nodded and stepped closer so she could whisper in my ear. "Is it true? Are you...are you with someone?" 

I wasn't sure how that could have gotten out so quickly, it hadn't even been a week yet. I nodded to her, wanting to be honest. "I have a boyfriend now." I said quietly. 

"Okay." She nodded again. "Eonnie, can the girls and I have an hour break and then go over an hour for the day. I really think we could all use it." 

I looked over to Jimin who shrugged and I sighed. I really didn't want to give them a whole hour, but maybe they really did need it. "Sure." 

"Thank you." 

I walked over to Jimin and when I turned back to look at the girls, Ivy was knelt down on her knee whispering to Jewel. I saw Jewel nod at her, and Ivy helped her to her feet, walking out of the studio hand in hand. 

"Sooo...love triangle?" Jimin asked. 

"No." I scoffed. "I was never part of that. Ivy's crush on me was superficial. And to be honest I knew Jewel liked her." 

"You did?" He asked before taking a gulp of water. 

"Yeah, I heard her talking to Cat about it. Said that it was hard for her to watch Ivy drool over me when Ivy and everyone else knew I wasn't gay." 

"Well...that's a good point." 

"I think Ivy likes her too." 

"How do you figure?" 

"Ivy uses her teasing and her 'crush' as a crutch to how she really feels. She knows that she can never have a relationship with me, even if I was gay, and me confirming that I was now with someone made it even more real for her. She is afraid of being available, afraid of getting involved with someone let alone her own member. But I watch her when Jewel sings. I watch her eyes light up, and she is always the one helping her, listening to her lyrics before they are put into their songs. I think they need to talk, because Ivy was just being a suborn girl." 

"Huh..." Jimin replied making me look over to him. 

"How about you?" 

"What about me?" 

"You and Hobi?" 

He smiled. "I knew there was a top in him somewhere." He grinned. 

I gasped. "Are you two...together?" 

He shook his head. "Not officially. But we have plans tonight. I am going to make him dinner at my house, and I am going to ask him to be official once we are done eating." 

"I am so happy for you Jimin." I smiled giving him a hug. 

"I'm happy for you too. You finally got Jin in your clutches." 

"You make me sound like a villain." I laughed. 

"No, just that I know after talking to Yoongi that this was the guy you ran from. What made you changed your mind about him?' 

"He saw me." I replied. 

"Saw you do what?" 

I laughed. "No. He saw me. Me, the woman I am, instead of the girl I was. He made a really good point and said the reason he never saw me as more than a friend before was because we were friends. Now, with the 8 years of no contact, it gave him the opportunity to see me in a new light. He said he cant imagine being just friends with me, and doesn't want to try. He wants me as his." 

"How do you feel about that?" 

"Great." I smiled. "I feel good about it. He's right, we would never have been able to be friends. It was either this, or nothing."

"Well, I hope it works out for you guys." 

"Me too, Jiminie." I leaned back and took another gulp of water. "Are you nervous for tonight?" 

"A little." He said in a small voice. 

"Don't be." 

"Why?" 

"I have faith that it will be an amazing, memorable night." 

"Thanks, Noona." he smiled. 

I was very excited for them, and hopfull that it turns out as I knew it would.