Within a few seconds, the door creaked open and revealed Vincent wearing a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a simple black shirt.

"You found it. I was worried you'd get lost or something" He chuckled lightly when he saw me. He pulled the door all the way open so he could let me in. Once I was inside, he wrapped an arm around my mid-back and pulled me into a kiss.

I giggled into the kiss when he playfully growled.

"I'm so happy you're here" he smiled at me after he pulled away from the kiss. "Come on, I was just watching a boxing match in the living room." He grabbed my wrist lightly and tugged me in the direction of the living room.

As he pulled me through the foyer, I took the chance to take quick peeks at what I could see of the house.

Whenever we were at his house, I never really saw more than the foyer and the upstairs. The lower level of his house was a mystery to me. Most of my time here was spent in his bedroom as we either watched movies and ate takeout or spent the day under the covers with our bare bodies against each other.

There was an elegant spiral staircase with a tealight candle on the extended edge of each step making the aroma of amber and musk the first thing you took in. I could see a small glimpse of the kitchen. All I could make out was the island with white brick that matched the exterior of the house. Once I was in the living room, I was met with the familiar view. Everything was dark brown, almost black, with speckles of burgundy throughout the room. It was cozy and warm. There was a large recliner diagonally placed from a huge leather sectional that lined up with the open space leading to the dining room. In the center of the room, a dark plush rug laid underneath a glass coffee table that held a fully stocked snack tray that Vincent placed there and a collection of remote controls. Dark curtains kept the temperature neutral. It was beautifully decorated.

Vincent sat down on the couch where I assumed he was sitting before I arrived due to the slight crease in the leather that matched his shape. I kicked my shoes off and placed them on the rug before I sat down beside him. He put an arm around me pulling me closer into his side.

He placed a chaste kiss on my neck. I didn't think anything of it at first but when he started to hungrily attack my neck, I began to think his intentions were anything but innocent.

Before I knew it, my back was laying against the cool leather with Vincent on top of me teasing my skin with his lips.

I moaned lightly as he began to suckle at the sensitive skin on my collarbone. He leaned back to help rid me of my top. My white bra was exposed to his greedy eyes. I helped him slip off his shirt and he undid the buttons of my jeans to remove them. I was about to strip myself of my bra before Vincent grabbed me suddenly by my hips and pulled me onto his lap.

I let out a giddy noise of surprise at how swiftly he moved me.

After adjusting myself more comfortably on his lap, I started to pepper kisses on his neck just below the fading of his beard. He groaned grabbing my hips to move my pelvis against his. The roughness of his sweatpants against the lace panties I was wearing added an extra level of delectation.

Soft moans spilled out from between my lips as our bodies moved desperately against each other. I quickened the pace of my gyration, feeling myself becoming overwhelmed with pleasure.

Vincent kept my heat pressed firmly against his length with his strong grip on me. He let out a collection of grunts and moans while I rubbed myself harder onto him. Out of nowhere, he placed his hands on my bottom and held me close to him as he stood up from the couch. The sudden action caused me to yelp in surprise.