Played By The God Of Mischeif.

Introduction.

Well it’s been official for about two days now that I’ve passed my music course at University with the highest grades ever. Aren’t I an awesome one?

I’m Suzanna Hemmington or Zanna. I’ve got long dark brown hair. I’ve got very well defined blue eyes. I’m always making my eyes stand out even more by wearing black eye liner and mascara. I stand at five foot ten so I’m tall. I’m skinny but with well muscled arms and legs. I’ve got a small chest and bum but I’ve got a curvy figure. I’ve got light skin so that means no tan what so ever. I’m twenty eight by the way. Yes I took on University later than most but who cares really. Not many people would get too close to me with S.H.I.E.L.D. checking on me so often except for a few people who don’t care about that stuff. But even so I was popular.

By the way I’ve got powers so that’s why S.H.I.E.L.D is so ‘into’ me. I’m Telepathic which means I can read minds, I can move things with my mind, I can control other people’s minds and I can teleport. I can only teleport when I’m in my human form and only if I can picture the place. My last power is that I can turn into a wolf which is because I’m a wolf blood not a werewolf. My wolf form stands at roughly six foot from the shoulder to the ground. My wolf has a separate mind to mine but even so i can usually control it when it's not full moon. 

Here are some things you have to know about me. I drink hot chocolate and coffee like there is no tomorrow that is how much I love those drinks. Yes you heard right I don’t like those drinks I love them just like I love sugar coated donuts. I’m always wearing jeans and some sort of t-shirt. I cannot cope without wearing jeans. Yes I know that sounds sad but oh well. I sleep in a vest top of some sort and pyjama bottoms of some description. I’m always sick whenever I eat dark chocolate but I’m fine with the other chocolate it’s just dark chocolate that makes me puke. I hate the rain and the cold with an undying passion. I love running and jumping so I know that’s the inner wolf there. I don’t fight fair so be warned all you males who try to ‘hound’ me. I love to sing and play my guitar. I like to dance as well.

On a sadder note I lost my father to brain cancer when I was twenty seven. He was the only family I had left as my mother had basically abandoned me when I was fourteen under unfortunate circumstances which I don't really want to mention so I don't really remember her too well and I don't really want to either. Me and my Father were extremely close. He wasn’t just my Father he was my best friend, he was my role model and he was my hero.

A week before he died he had hand made me a medium sized wolf statue with real blue sapphires for eyes. It’s so beautiful. When he gave it to me I couldn’t believe it. I’m still grieving for him.

I live in an apartment on the forty fifth floor near central park in New York. I own the roof garden which I’m happy about. It’s a great place to live. I get to see the sun set over New York it is an amazing sight. So beautiful.