Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

I wake up as my senses have already located and identified a person unlocking the door to the room me and Loki are currently in. Loki is still sleeping blissfully unaware that we are about to have an unwanted visitor in our room.

The door is opened and the intruder slowly enters most likely unaware that I’m awake and watching.

I ask “What do you want Stark?”

Tony jumps and laughs “Well your senses are as sharp as everyone says.”

I repeat except this time allowing a growl to slip into my voice “What do you want Stark?”

Tony notifies “Well I was going to put a camera in the room.”

I growl “And now you’re not.”

Tony challenges “And how are you going to stop me?”

I use my senses to locate the camera which is in Tony’s hands and use my telepathic abilities to crush it.

Tony objects quite loudly “That cost a lot of money!”
I snap “Well think about that next time you decide to pull something like that on me again... Now out with you!”

Tony laughs then leisurely walks out of the room. I grumble slightly before rolling over in the bed.

Loki smiles quietly in my ear “Nicely handled my love.”

I jump slightly making Loki laugh.

I ask “When did you wake up?”

Loki admits “When he was objecting to you destroying his camera.”

I laugh and snuggle back up in Loki’s chest. Loki kisses my forehead then returns to sleep as do I.

When I wake up Loki is already awake and dressed. I quickly get up and get dressed as I can sense Fury’s approach as well as Thor’s.

I’m completely dressed in a pair of light blue jeans and a short sleeved white shirt which has a black belt around the waist. The top of the shirt is ruffled slightly and the bottom of the shirt has black sequins which then turn into a floral pattern at the bottom of the shirt. I’m also wearing black high heeled boots.

Fury opens the door suddenly making Loki jump slightly. I on the other hand already knew that he was going to open the door. Loki turns to me only to find me laughing.

Loki asks “You knew he was going to open the door didn’t you?”

I laugh “Yes I did.”

Loki shakes his head and laughs. Thor enters the room as well as Fury. Fury is holding some sort of folder which I suspect is some sort of secret classified mission brief or something along those lines.