Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Zanna’s P.O.V

It’s been a week since the Halloween party and it’s been abit of a crazy week. It was Emma’s birthday the other day meaning that we all had to go out drinking again and such except this time I didn’t get drunk I did have a few drinks but nothing that made me drunk. I learnt from my mistakes after the Halloween party. Loki was grateful that I didn’t get drunk as everyone else got absolutely drunk and we had to take everyone home. That wasn’t fun really as Ryan got really rowdy and tried to start something with Loki but Loki thankfully just ignored him. Other than that I’ve been trying to introduce more Earth things to Loki like gaming, foods etc. He’s not so sure on most of the things but he’s getting used to it.

I slowly begin to wake up and I sense that Loki isn’t next to me like I would have thought that he would be. I turn round in the bed just to confirm it. I turn back around and check the time. What?! How is it half past eleven? I never sleep in this late and I didn’t go to bed that late last night although me and Loki did play dominance for a while. I use my telepathic abilities to locate Loki. He’s in the kitchen. I hope he’s not making an omelette again. I hope that Loki doesn’t mind that I’ve slept along for this long. He could have woken me up though especially as he knows that I don’t like sleeping in for a long while.

I eventually pull myself out of bed and get cleaned up. I get dressed into a pair of black and gold jeans. I then pull a dark purple short sleeved t-shirt with a ‘keep calm and party on’ slogan on it. I find these t-shirts amusing with all their different catchphrases on them. I then put on a normal amount of make-up on then decide to make an appearance before the morning is officially finished.

I head straight out of my room and straight into the kitchen. Apart from seeing Loki I also really need a pain killer as I’ve got a really bad headache. Loki turns towards me when he hears me come into the kitchen.

Loki objects “No Zanna out.”

I jump slightly and look at him while stopping dead in my tracks.

Loki requests “Can you please get out of the kitchen please I want to surprise you with what I’m cooking.”

I notify “Okay but I need a pain killer.”

Loki is by my side in seconds and he looks extremely worried.

Loki asks urgently “Are you alright my love?”

I admit “I’m fine I’ve just got a bad headache that’s all.”

Loki nods and quickly shields his cooking from my view but I can still smell it. There’s some sort of roast meat in the oven but I can’t completely identify what meat it is. But if he wants to surprise me with a meal then I’m happy enough. I quickly grab a painkiller and take a tablet with a drink of water. I’m then ushered straight back out of the kitchen by Loki.