Chapter Thirty Eight

So with it just being me, Loki and a storm I’ve decided to try and distract myself by doing the washing by hand. What fun only problem is that I can still hear the thunder outside and it’s making me very unsettled. Loki has left me to my own devices so far which I’m grateful for as I have no idea what will happen if this storm gets any worse.

A pair of cold arms snake their way around my waist making me jump and scream in shock slightly.

Loki asks “Are you alright my love?”

I admit “Not really this storm isn’t doing me or my wolf any good.”

Loki reassures “You’ll be fine my love. We are in an enclosed space the storm cannot hurt us. It can’t get any worse my love.”

With that just being said the power goes out and I scream in shock.

I grumble “You had to say that didn’t you.”

Loki laughs and leads me back into the lounge through the darkness. I’m glad that I can see well in the darkness.

Apparently Loki can’t see as well as me in the dark as he walks into the sofa. I flinch in fear as a bolt of lightning flashes and hits within my sight range illuminating the room for a few seconds. The thunder clap makes me whimper in fear slightly. My Wolf tries to surface once again for the eighth time during the space of half an hour.

Loki manages to lie down on the middle sofa and pulls me down to lay on top of him. Loki hugs me and snuggles me closer into him.

Just as I begin to relax a lightning bolt strikes the building in front of the window. I’m on my feet in seconds and the thunder clap makes me scream out loudly while falling to the floor clutching my ears.

Loki asks “Are you alright my love?”

I snap “Do I look alright Loki!”

Loki falls silent and I feel his emotions change to sadness.

I comment quickly “Loki I’m sorry I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that.”

Loki replies “It’s alright my love the storm is upsetting you and making you act differently.”

I go back to him and hug him making him jump as he hadn’t seen me coming.

Loki suggests “Why don’t we do something we like doing together to distract you from the storm.”

I look down at Loki in shock not that he can see me of course. I can’t believe he’s suggesting that we play dominance. Wait we could begin our mating bond especially as my claws and fangs are already set in due to the storm. How on Earth is Loki going to be able to mark me properly at this stage? I know him he’ll be hesitant to bite me and in this process there can’t be any hesitation. I guess he could use his magic to get him the fangs and claws that he’ll need. I’ll have to be extra careful when marking him otherwise I’ll cause him a lot of pain which I don’t want to do either.

Loki asks “Is it really such that bad of an idea at this time?”

I shake off my thoughts then announce “No it’s a brilliant idea we could start our mating bond.”

Loki asks “Why now?”

I explain “I’ve got my claws and fangs out due to the storm. They’re needed in igniting this process. You could use magic to get your own set of fangs and claws. We’ve got to do it anyway at some point why not now.”

I flinch as a lightning bolt flashes nearby and I cringe as the thunder clap sounds loudly.

Loki asks “How do we ignite it?”