Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Zanna’s P.O.V

I awake as the door to mine and Loki’s new room is unlocked but not opened just yet. I lift my head forgetting that Loki’s head is lent up against mine. Loki jerks awake with a groan. Loki looks down at me and sees where my gaze is heading as I'm glaring at the door.

Loki asks “What’s wrong my love?”

The door to the room is flung open by a very angry Thor God of Thunder. Both me and Loki get up. Loki pushes me behind him to I’m protected from Thor’s sight although Thor has no interest in me for the moment.

Thor booms “Release this woman from your spell Loki or Odin help me I will force you to.”

Loki snaps “I have her under no such thing.”

I begin to growl low and threateningly which they can’t hear unsurprisingly but if they were to look at me they’d see a glowing eyed, fang bearing woman.

Thor flies across the room quite literally and grasps Loki by the neck and pinning him against the nearby wall. Loki immediately begins to choke making my wolf loose complete control. My wolf fights to be free so hard that I cry out slightly in pain and fall to the floor before giving in to her. I shift quickly and I find that I have absolutely no control over my wolf and she is feral.

My wolf flies open mouthed at Thor and he see’s my approach just in time to dodge. Thor then flings his hammer at me catching me mid leap and making me crash through the wall.

Loki screams “NO!”

As my wolf gets back to her feet Thor is on her again but this time she manages to get his arm in her mouth and with a satisfying cry from Thor she pulls it. Thor quickly crashes his hammer into the side of my wolf’s face making her once again crash through a wall. I land on the floor but before I can get up Thor is above me placing his hammer across my wolf’s neck. As Thor releases it the full surprisingly heavy weight of the hammer comes crashing down on my wolf’s neck making not only my wolf but me as well begin to choke. Thor leans down and begins to push the hammer further down onto my neck causing me to choke more. I start to feel light headed and faint. Suddenly Loki flies into view as he crashes into Thor making him release his death grip on the hammer but also bringing it with him releasing me completely. I notice that we are now in one of the many corridors. My wolf gets back onto her feet and stalks towards Thor who is now fighting Loki although Loki is only dodging Thor’s attempts to hit him. Loki notices me stalking forwards in the background. As I leap at Thor with my mouth opened up ready to cause real damage Loki flings himself at Thor’s lower body to make him fall over. Luckily for Thor it works and he falls over just in time as I fly over the top of him.

Thor comments in shock “You saved me.”

Loki pays Thor no heed as he gets up and approaches me carefully. My wolf is still way to angry to allow anyone’s approach even Loki’s not that I actually have a say in it because I’m trying to encourage my wolf to allow Loki’s approach but she's having none of it. Loki stops as my wolf pulls her lips back even more and growls ferociously.