Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I hear my bedroom door open and close. Look’s like trouble has woken up.

I ask “Did you have a nice sleep Loki?”

Loki replies “Yes and thank you for letting me sleep in your bed.”

I flick my hand above my head and smile “Don’t worry about it.”

Loki comes and sits next to me. He watches the TV in amazement for about five minutes.

He asks “What is this you are watching?”

I reply laughing at the TV slightly “It’s called Total Whipout USA… It’s where people do these obstacle courses which are rather hard and painful by the looks of it so that they can win money.”

Both me and Loki cringe as a contestant gets punch in the face by the sucker punch.

We watch the programme until the end then Loki asks “So what are we going to do now?”

I shrug “No clue what so ever…”

Loki asks “What is there to do in this home of yours?”

I suggest “We could watch a movie.”

Loki asks “What is this thing called a movie?”

I smile “Okay we’re watching a movie.”

Loki nods and watches as I go pick a movie from the shelf by the main desktop computer. I randomly grab a movie which turns out to be ‘The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzamiya’ so I quickly put that back and grab another. This one turns out to be ‘I am Legend’ so I take that back over to the TV and put it in the DVD player and quickly go to make popcorn.

When I return Loki is trying to figure out how to use the remote for the DVD player. I take it off him quickly and start the film.

Loki looks at the popcorn and asks “What is this?”

I smile “Popcorn.”

Loki tries some and looks like he doesn’t know what to make of it.

After the film has finished Loki asks “What is there to do in this city?”

I reply “Lot’s of things from shopping to visiting tourist attractions.”

Loki asks “Can we do some of these things?”

I smile “I’d have to get you some proper clothes first.”

Loki asks “What’s wrong with the attire I’m wearing now?”

I reply “Loki you’re wearing your Asgardian amour minus the helmet and other stuff.”

Loki nods then sighs “I guess you’re right.”

I notify “I’ve got a pair of jeans which should fit you and I’ve got a black army top as well if you want to wear those so we can go shopping.”

Loki smiles “I shall wear those then.”

I get up and find the clothes I’d told Loki about. I bring them back into the lounge only to see Loki topless and just about to pull his trousers off.

I exclaim while turning my head away “What are you doing?!”

Loki replies “Getting undressed so I can change into this new attire you wish me to wear.”

I throw the clothes at him then escape into the kitchen.

Five minutes later Loki walks into the kitchen. He looks abit uncomfortable but I’m sure he’ll get used to the clothes.