What the hell? 

He wants a show?

He'll fucking get one.

JIN POV

At first I didn't really think she would do it. 

I thought she would get shy and try to convince me to let her do something else.

But I was wrong.   

I watched her walk over to the end of my bed so I could see her better, and at first her eyes were cast down to the floor before they flicked up to meet mine, and she smirked. 

The sexy smirk that made my dick twitch. 

She started to move to the music, dragging her hands up her body slowly. First thing that she pulled off was the cardigan, leaving her in her tank top and shorts. She spun around and let it fall to the floor, before taking hold of the bed post and spinning closer to me. 

As she took a few steps forward, she moved one leg forward slowly and her hands met the button of her jeans. She popped it open and turned again to face away from me. So slowly, I forgot the music was even playing, she pulled the waist band of her shorts down her perfectly round ass continuing down her legs. 

I was practically drooling.

My god how is this the same person I had known for so long? How is this the girl I used to have sleep overs with and not even think to touch her? 

Right now, all I wanted to do was touch her. 

Reach out and pull her on top of me. 

I loved the feeling of her body on me. 

On top of me. 

Under me. 

Next to me. 

In my arms. 

A light had been turned on in my life. And I saw it the moment my eyes laid on her at the reunion. 

My train of thought snapped back when she threw her tank top at me, now swaying in front of me, her all lace bra exposed her nipples, hard and poking through the material. My mouth was watering at the sight. She moved her body so smoothly, so elegantly. When my eyes met hers again, they were beckoning me, teasing me, daring me to take her before she could strip completely. 

It took all my strength to stay where I was but my dick was hardening by the second. I reached to unbutton my pants pulling them off as I watched her spin again. She was wearing a lace thong making me groan, and throw my shirt off. 

I was left in my boxers, cock fully hard by the time her fingertips moved to snap the band of her thong. Our eyes met again and she raised an eye brow and bit her lip. For some reason I felt the need to nod at her, making her laugh a little. She reached behind her unsnapping the strap of her bra, but catching the cups before it could fall. 

I whimpered like a child that had been denied candy. 

She could tell I was getting impatient, so she took pity on me and slowly...so very slowly let down each strap off of her arms before throwing the entire thing away from her body. 

Fuck!

Y/N POV

The adrenalin running through me was intoxicating. But not nearly as intoxicating as the look on his face. He was licking his lips, and his eyes were floating all over, looking at each part of my body carefully.