~Part 21~

•Malia's P.O.V•

I stood at the door frozen. Then Grayson came running to see who it was.

"Hey. Who is at the do–"Gray spoke but stopped.

Grayson pulled me behind him and then Ethan and Emma came.

"What are you doing here?" Grayson said in a stern voice.

"I'm here to take my daughter back." My mother said.

"I don't think so. Malia is not going any where with you." Ethan said sternly.

"I still have FULL custody of her." My mother said.

Grayson looked at me then back at my mother. Suddenly she came in and grabbed me by the arm, then started to pull me to her car.

"NO! NO! Grayson don't let her take me!!" I cry.

Grayson got a hold on my hand and was pulling me towards him, but my mother pulled out a gun.

"Back up!! Or I WILL shoot!" She yelled.

She threw me in the back seat and got in the car. As she drove away, I looked in the back window and cried. I could see that Grayson and Ethan, also Emma were getting into a car, but my mother sped off and I lost sight of them.

•Grayson's P.O.V•

Shit! I let her slip from my fingers! What am I going to do?!

"Ethan we have to go after her get in the car!" I yell.

Ethan, Emma, and I jumped into my car and started chasing after Malia, but we lost her and drove back.

As I got into the house I was freaking out.

"Ethan what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"She will hurt Malia!" I say.

"I don't know Gray. We will figure this out." E said.

"We have to call the police, they could get Malia's mom to go to court. And we can fight for her. We can win!" Emma said.

"You're right... Lets go!" Ethan said.

We drove to the police station and told them all about the situation and they said they will handle it. We have to win. I can't let Malia stay with that monster.

•Malia's P.O.V•

We have arrived to my old house. My mother got out of the car and pulled me inside. She threw me into my old room and left.

I can't believe I'm back here. I miss the twins already. I'm scared what does my mother want with me anyway?

A few hours later my mother came into my room.

"What do you want from me?" I said.

"Watch your tone!" She spat.