~Part 3~

-Malia's P.O.V-

I wake up on the floor. I move one inch and I wince in pain. My whole body is so sore I walk over to the mirror and tears start to form in my eyes. I have bruises and cuts all over my body. After 13 years of this abuse I can't take it anymore! I don't know how much more I can take.

•Meanwhile somewhere else in L.A•

-Grayson's P.O.V-

Its about 8:00 in the morning. To my surprise Ethan is up and sitting on the couch.

"Whoa, Ethan you're out of bed!" I say surprised.

"Oh shut it Gray...we have a video to film" He said .

I let out a small chuckle. E and I separated and were off to get outfits for each other since Coachella is right around the corner. I swear is he gets me something shitty I'm gonna loose it.

•Back at Malia's House•

-Malia's P.O.V-

After about two hours of cleaning I finally finished everything. I went up to my room and sat at the window staring at the sky I look down and think of just jumping and then running away from this horrible place, but where would I go? I got snapped back into reality as my mother got home and once again she was drunk. I was scared to go downstairs, so I stayed in my room.

All of a sudden my mother angrily stomped up the stairs and into my room she just starred at me. I was utterly confused.

"H-Hello mother" I said with caution.

"Shut up you ruin EVERYTHING!" She yelled

I give her a confused look. "What did I do this time" I said slightly annoyed.

"Watch your tone you rat" She hissed.

I don't know what came over me, but all I could feel is the anger that built up over the years and at the top of my lungs I yelled at my mother...

"You know what! What are you gonna do beat me again?! Some mother you are, I am so sick of you treating me like trash!!!" I yelled

My mother had a stunned expression on her face. I felt proud that I stood up to her, but I soon realized I had made a mistake. I saw the fire in her eyes then she lunged at me and started to beat me continuously. I managed to break free and ran to the kitchen. She caught me by the hair and started to smack me.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! I give you a roof over your head and you dare speck to me that way! I'm done with you" She yelled

"I'm sorry mother please don't make me go I have no where else." I cried on my knees.

"You should have thought about that before idiot. You're not my problem anymore LEAVE" She yelled.

"No please I'm sorry I'll be good" I pleaded.

"LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU" She yelled as she had a knife in her hands.

I don't move even when my mother has a knife to me and she charges at me and dragged me to the driveway and kicked me and I fell into the street. I slowly get up and see a car heading towards me, but I can't move I'm too weak.

Hope you are enjoying so far haha I'm doing my best :) If you have any advice please contact me looking to strengthen my writing skills.