~Part 18~

•Malia's P.O.V•

Today I will be going back to school.

I'm scared. There is no reason to be because the twins told me Alexa is suspended for 2 weeks, but what will happen when she comes back? Or what will people at school say?

I looked in the mirror. The bruises healed mostly, but little are still visible. As I was looking in the mirror Grayson walked in.

"Are you sure you want to go back to school today? You can wait for another day or two." Gray said.

"Yea, I'm sure." I said.

"Ok well if you feel like you want to go home call me right away ok?" He asked.

"I will." I said while hugging him.

"Alright let's go." He said.

We got in the car and drove to school. When I arrived I saw Ella and Josh waiting for me. They both ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my god! Malia you're back!" Ella said.

"We missed you so much!" Josh said.

"I missed you guys too!!" I said.

"Are you doing ok?" Ella asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry." I said with a smile.

We walked into school and I could feel the stares. I could hear the whispers.

"Hey, ignore them." Ella whispered to me.

I nodded and we continued to class. I sat down and started to get my stuff out, then I saw... Liam. We looked at each other, but I quickly looked away.

After class I was walking to my next class when I was stopped. I turned around and it was Liam.

"What do you want Liam?" I said still walking.

"I just wanted to know if you were ok" he said.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Malia." He said.

"What Liam?! I'm trying to get to class." I said annoyed.

"Look I'm sorry about Alexa. Me and her had a thing, but I ended it." He said.

"I figured." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Just leave me alone" I said then walked away.

If he was worried about me at all he would have texted me. I have to stay away from him. Or else I don't know what Alexa would do.

I know it's pathetic to be afraid of her, but i just am.

After a couple long classes later I am finally going home.

Grayson picked me up and when we got to the house I went to go take a nap. I was exhausted...

The next day I woke up and got ready.

After I got ready I got a text. I wondered who would text me so early.

I looked down and saw an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey.

Me
Who is this?

Unknown
It's Liam.

Sorry this is so short🤭