17. Clance 'My candy slut' (Yep, new name.)

Ship: Clay and Lance
Requested by: NexoKnighttrash
Type: Daddy kink and Candy slut so I can laugh more. (Smut/Lemon)
Warnings: ^^
Additional notes: U M - Dom! Clay and Sub! Lance. This was inspired by a Septiclier One-Shot book but cant remember which one.

Third person POV
Lance couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend, Clay. He couldn't take his eyes off of him. And then I thought came to his mind 'Damn, I'm hungry. I'll see if daddy has candy.'
Lance: Daddy~ Do you have candy?
Clay: Smirks* You want daddy to give you candy?
Lance: Yes!
By the way, there was a fucking collar on Lance so- This shit also pet play.
Clay: Okay my little pet, here is a lollipop. *Gives lollipop*
Lance started sucking on it. Like- Fast- 'That fucking tease.' Clay thought. Yah Lance was sucking on it and biting it, which turned on Clay more. Also created a bulge in pants. (HA- BOI GOT A BONER) 'That fucking candy slut.' Clay thought. Lance got done and threw the stick away. Lance got back to a seductive Clay. "You need a punishment for your actions." Clay said. "Yes daddy- I need a punishment." 'Still a cute pet.' Clay thought. "Need prepping?" "No thanks daddy." Clay started kissing Lance and slipped his tongue into Lance's mouth. Exploring every inch of it. Clay took his shirt off and bit Lance's nipple (Ahhahahah kill me) "Auh- Daddy~!" Clay grabbed a sucker and told Lance to lick it. Lance did as he was told. And Clay put the sucker on his nipples- (I'm fucking dead) "Ahh~ Daddy~!" Clay licked his nipples again to get all of the sticky stuff off- (S a v e m e) Clay took all of Lance's clothes off. And grabbed some whip cream he had (I- Oh no) and shook it up. He sprayed whip cream on his hole (I- dead)  "Auh~ Daddy~" Clay licked all of it off of him. "Ahh~ Daddy i'm close" "Okay slut baby, cum for me."

And he cums. That is it- Also i'm tired ahh

Word Count: 350