20. Clance

Ship: Clay and Lance
Plot:

I didn't make this!! My friend wanted me to publish this =) Made by: Hekoboi Additional notes: Not sure? But it goes back in forth I think

Made by: Hekoboi
Additional notes: Not sure? But it goes back in forth I think

++++++++

6:00 PM. 5 hours before the incident.

"Hey Clay, how's the party?" Snapping out of his thoughts, Clay looks over at the person who the voice belonged to- It was Macy. "Oh, its pretty interesting, I guess. For someone like Lance- He did a good job at it.." Macy nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, thats true." She replied before walking away. Clay looks around a little more, admiring it in a sort of way. He sighs, starting to walk around. Everyone was there, Aaron, Macy, Axl, Merlock, Ava, Robin, the king and queen, plenty of the civilians surprisingly, and of course the host of the party, Lance.

Lance did do a fantastic job of organizing it. Certainly, it was Christmas Eve. And Lance decided to host a Christmas party a few weeks ago, and the results did do good. It was at his parent's mansion of course, as that place can hold entire villages. Clay just takes a glass of water, not interested in anything else. There was juice for the younger kids, and wine for the adults. Also eggnog of course, can't have a Christmas party without eggnog. Clay wasn't really into alcohol, nor cared. Anyway, Clay just walked around and admired the sword collection Cuthbert had, which Clay was quite impressed of.

The mansion was covered in Christmas lights, a giant Christmas tree in the middle of the entrance hallway, and even mistletoe's around the mansion. Which, Clay wasn't really a big fan of. Mistletoe's were not needed, and could lead to one's embarrassment. Its like russian roulette, you'll either end up under it with someone who you like, or someone you don't know or don't like. It happens. Usually its the ladder.

Clay then heard a voice in the giant mansion, a familiar one. "Clay-Man!" It was Aaron. He turns around to see his friend stand there with Axl, who was holding a plate of ham. "Hey Aaron, Axl." Clay greets. They talked for awhile, before they eventually parted ways.

-
-

7:00 PM. 4 hours before the incident.

It's been an hour since the party really started,  to which Clay was starting to get bored. He talked with almost everyone, having conversations with Robin and Ava, talking to Merlock about his powers, even talked with Aaron and Axl. But there was something missing.. Like.. Oh wait. Clay has not seen Lance this entire time. Only when he first got there, when Lance greeted him at the front gate, but that was it. Hasn't seen, talk, or heard of him since then. Though, it is a pretty big place, so maybe Lance was just on the other side of the building.