LIGHTS UP - (CASHTON)

Start from the beginning

Calum shook his head quickly, “No daddy,” He said and frowned slightly while Ashton smirked and held out his phone, the short video playing on repeat. His smirk widening as Calum’s eyes did the same, a gasp leaving his lips while he yanked the phone from his hand, staring at the video of himself. “W-where did you find this?”
“On twitter baby, looks like you’ve done something bad hmm?”

Calum nodded slowly and looked up at him, “I didn’t send it when we were together Ash,” He promised and bit his lip, putting the phone down.

Ashton raised his eyebrows, “What’s my name?” He chided, his cold tone still remaining although his eyes had softened slightly at Calum’s shocked expression.

“Daddy,” Calum corrected himself quickly and looked up at him. “I’m sorry daddy, can I make it up to you?”

Ashton tutted and sat on the bed next to him, “Over my knee,” He commanded while Calum followed his instructions obediently, letting out a sigh as he knew what was coming. Ashton smirked, “Good boy,” He said in a pleased voice while he massaged Calum’s ass gently, humming softly while he spread his cheeks and licked his lips. “You’ve got such a beautiful ass baby, can’t wait to fuck you later.” He whispered and ran his fingers down the crack causing Calum to shiver at the sensation.

“It’s too bad I have to punish you first,” He smirked and raised his hand, his large palm hitting Calum’s ass with a loud cry, causing Calum to let out a soft whimper, his hands fisting the sheets while he closed his eyes tightly, determined to take his punishment well as he knew he would be rewarded for it later.

“You see princess, it doesn’t matter whether or not we’re together or not because you’re mine. And you’ve always been, haven’t you?”

Calum nodded and clenched his teeth together, “Y-es daddy,” he mumbled while Ashton smacked him twice more, him letting out another soft cry.

“And I don’t like that anyone else has seen your beautiful body. Because it’s mine and you know I don’t like to share.” He reprimanded and smacked him another three times.

“I-I’m sorry daddy,” He whispered while a few tears spilled down his cheeks, closing his eyes tightly while Ashton did it another few times.

“Two more baby and we’re all done.” He whispered and smacked twice more, Calum letting out another cry of pain although the both of them knew Calum loved the pain.

“We’re all finished now princess,” Ashton smiled and stroked his cheek gently. “You did so well, I love you so much.” He murmured to the younger boy, massaging his ass while he kissed at his spine, “Now lay back for me, you’ll get rewarded for taking your punishment so well.”

Calum obeyed quickly, making Ashton smirk down at the small boy while he went to grab the lube, going to sit in between the smaller boy’s legs which he had already spread, the older smiled up at him smugly and puffed out a hot breath over Calum’s sensitive hole.

Calum shivered and whimpered quietly, his hips bucking up which caused Ashton to hold his hips done, shaking his head. “Behave baby or you’ll be punished more,” He warned and before leaning back down to lick over the hole, Calum letting out a moan while Ashton holding down on hips tightly, making sure to keep him held down.

He smirked up at him and licked over his hole, biting his lip while he moved his hands to Calum’s thighs which were trying to clamp around his head, “hold still.” He growled and licked around his rim, humming softly causing Calum to whine and moan, fisting the sheets while Ashton continued to suck and rub over his tight hole with his tongue, humming softly causing Calum’s thighs to shake slightly at the pleasurable sensations, whimpering and whining softly while he moaned loudly, nibbling on his lower lip hard while he wound one of his hands into Ashton’s hair and moaned, pulling on his hair.