On The Run

Chris

"Mayne getcha ass up!" Brandon said walking in the house. "You betta go an' get dat guh an' I'm dead ass!" He said. I just glanced at him and chuckled.

"Let her go then. Probably better off without her."

"Y'all niggas not fenna play dis game." He walked towards me. "Go on out thea an' go getcha guh brah."

"Now you know that ain't fenna happen. Just let me be man. I'm better off on my own." I said heading to my room.

*

Damn, I caught the bitch cheating

Damn, She was with him last weekend

What you mean you gon call right back?

What you mean you ain't got time like that?

I was chilling listening to Me And My Bitch by YG when my mama called me.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"Hey son, how have you been?"

"I'm booling."

"Booling? Speak English boy."

"I'm doing okay mom." I said.

"I heard about your friend. I've been praying for you all."

"We good."

"And Melanie?"

"We cool."

"Cool huh?" She asked. "Something tells me that something is wrong."

"We good momma. Everything cool. Just a lot has been going on."

"Well, stay grounded. Love you son. Be safe." She said before hanging up.

*

Melanie

"Everything's gonna be okay girl. If you love Chris like you say you do and he loves you then everything will work it way out." Aniya said playing with Andre.

"I'm so sorry. I'm over here venting to you after all you went through." I sighed.

"It's okay. I'm fine." She said trying to show a smile.

"Andre, go watch cartoons."

"Ahhhh momma!" He exclaimed.

"Ahhh nothing. Go." I said as he started to walk away slowly.

"You better pick up your pace before you get a reason for walking that slow." I said as he looked back, mugging me. "You testing me." I said as he turned and walked off.

"Why he being like that?" Aniya asked laughing.

"Because we left Chris's and haven't been back."

"Where y'all been staying?"

"My mom's."

*

"Brandon said Chris done drunk himself to sleep." Aniya said.

"I can't take any of this." I sighed. "I'm carrying his baby. You would think he would care."

"You're pregnant? And Chris is acting like this?"

"Yeah, he basically flipped out on me."

"Why?" She asked. As I told Aniya everything that had happened from the moment Chris and I found out I was pregnant to the day that I left. She couldn't believe some of the things and agreed that Chris needed help. Since the death of Leon, I have tried to be there for him and be supportive but seeing how he takes it, he makes it seem like he doesn't care if I'm there or not. Trust, it's a big difference when you feel like that person is appreciative of what you do.

*****************************************

Final chapter... These niggas too much... Chris and Melanie, like gah damn! Sequel will be up soon... I'll let y'all know... In the meantime...

Comment and Vote!

-Bornsinna